• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Type of Flower on AC?

Favorite Flower?

• Cosmos

Votes: 25 9.6%
  • Roses

Votes: 85 32.7%
  • Tulips

Votes: 31 11.9%
  • Pansies

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Lilies

Votes: 37 14.2%
  • Carnations

Votes: 52 20.0%

• Total voters
Carnations probably, but i do also love roses second! It's just that the detail on the carnations is more intricate versus roses. Carnations also look pretty good with furniture.

I love pansies, something about them makes me want to roll in them.

Last edited:
Just so you know this should be in Animal Crossing Disscusion. Just for a future reference :)

I like lillies though :)

I like the roses best! I like mostly all the flowers in ACNL besides cosmos

So when i started out, roses were my favorite flowers on acnl especially pink and golden ones but today someone was very nice and gave me 3 pink carnations for free and i've got to say... the details on those carnations are WOW just wow they look exactly like roses but prettier. So now carnations are my most favorite flowers on acnl.

I like pansies because they remind me of the singing flowers scene from Alice In Wonderland.

I would say Jacob's Ladders even though they are not on the poll. I personally think orchids are a very cool flower IRL so that is why I also find them to be my favorite flower in ACNL. :) When it comes to regular flowers, I think blue violets or orange lilies are my favorite regular flowers.

Lilies! I love how big they can get. They always are super pretty and bright too!

Ahh can't choose a favorite! I love roses, lilies, violets and carnations the most though... Wait why aren't violets here??

I like tulips a lot, they look really nice when watered. Pansies are also nice though, because they have the nicest colors of any flower in the game

Blue roses suck because they are impossible to breed. How much do people sell them for?

Back