• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Last TV Show You Watched?

Game of Thrones.

I've seen them all up to date but I've been re watching them with my boyfriend who hasn't seen them yet.

It's so hard not to spoil >.<

i finally finished the flash, now to wait 2 months for arrow and flash to come back rip

... GILLIGANS ISLE.

>______________>

as I was at my boyfriend's apartment for a month far away and they didn't have any good channels. >: And the dad was always watching frikkin' old shows. xD

... GILLIGANS ISLE.

>______________>

as I was at my boyfriend's apartment for a month far away and they didn't have any good channels. >: And the dad was always watching frikkin' old shows. xD

old shows ftw. i wish they'd air more like that on regular channels and not those really special edgy ones you need to pay extra for

I actually haven't watched tv in so long I think the last one I was into was Breaking Bad. I mainly watch a lot of bad movies.

Well if you mean complete series, I just finished Sound! Euphonium and it was super cute~! It was nice to be able to connect with an anime about concert band finally. ^.^

On the other hand, the show that I have on in the background is Fixer Upper on HGTV and before that House Hunters: Renovators was on... if you're into those kinda shows... :'D (I super love 'em!)

I was recently watching the first four episodes of We Bare Bears. <3 It's a pretty cute and funny show and I'm looking forward to seeing character development if there is any. The color schemes remind me a lot of Regular Show. To top it all off Estelle sings the theme song.

I've been watching Daredevil with my boyfriend recently. Otherwise I need to catch-up on Hannibal (stupid thesis...) when I get some free time tomorrow.

Just finished binge watching Mad Men. Good series.

i just started binge watching mad men good series. i also just finished watching copper man I'm so upset that bbc canceled that it soooo good

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and i finished sense 8.Wolfgang is bae

Back