• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Last TV Show You Watched?

shannenenen

grilled cheese expert
Bells
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Winter Mittens
Looking to expand my TV shows. What was the last show you really watched, and what did you think about it?

I just finished season 1 of the 100. The pilot is kind of ridiculous, but the development of the show is A+

does anime count
lol
but the last tv show i watched was either oitnb or mr. robot which just started airing on usa and is pretty good~

Last show I watched was a few episodes of Under the Dome. It's alright. I don't like very many TV shows so I think most of them are mediocre and this ranked in that group. The general gist of it is interesting, and there are a few actors I recognize, but over all it's a little too needlessly dramatic for my taste. If you haven't seen it, give it a shot. I plan to watch more but I usually only watch over the weekend so it's slow going.

I was half way through watching an episode of wayward pines until I got kicked off the tv -_- Ill just watch the other half tomorrow...

Catfish. I like it. It reminds me of a more focused True Life.

Catfish, Cops, and Food Network Star are the only reasons why I have cable. lol.

Next Food network Star is what I've been watching recently though. That and Chopped. Next Food Network Star is better if you're into reality TV shows.

I just finished Season 3 of Orange is the New Black. I need more Ruby Rose nowwww.

Orange Is The New Black aka OITNB. I never thought I'd love it as much as I do. And Piper and Larry annoy me SO MUCH.

I haven't watched an American/English TV show in so long. The last TV show I watched in general was Show Me The Money 4, a hip hop competition program in S Korea. But it's still airing so there are only 2 episodes out. The last show I completed was Crime Scene, also a Korean program, but it's more mystery based. It's like a huge game of Clue every episode and the stars have to try to catch the murderer. And of course, the murderer tries to fly under the radar and get away with it.

The Bold & The Beautiful

Ah you watch that? I stopped a few weeks ago because of the stupid unrealistic storyline lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

The last shows I watched were Orange is the New Black and Once Upon a Time. Orange is the New Black is pretty good, though I could do without all the sex scenes lol. Once Upon a Time is my #1 favorite TV show right now. 10/10 would definitely recommend xD

I just finished Season 3 of Orange is the New Black. I need more Ruby Rose nowwww.

Yassss Ruby is Life Ruby Is Love

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just started finished the 1st seasons of Wentworth &nd sense 8

The last TV show I watched was Dear Mr Beveldere. I probably spelt that wrong, lol... I watch a lot of Stampy/Squid youtube though... I'm watching Squids Sky Island challenge series and rolling my eyes the whole time.

Back