• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bahamut the great's Q/A thread~

I just did, what can you do about it? :cool:

I don't really care about "ideal town" crap but I WANT THE PUSS...I mean the CATS, both of them....also Moe, he's fine too ^^

what if i do something about it?

who're your current town villagers anyway?

what if i do something about it?

who're your current town villagers anyway?

ah leik teh be entertained yeeee~

let's see, I have Tom, Filbert, Tank, Blanche, Annalise, Butch, Cherry, Chops, Twiggy (she's leaving though)

however the only ones I like are Tom and Filbert ^^

If you had amazing archery skills (which you might), would you rather shoot a target to knock Shrek into a dunk tank or shoot fireworks attached to your arrow into the air?

If you had amazing archery skills (which you might), would you rather shoot a target to knock Shrek into a dunk tank or shoot fireworks attached to your arrow into the air?

if I had amazing archery skills I'd go on a hunt for a husband (DUH!), no pointy ends though!! the end of the arrow has to have a bag with sleeping powder oh man I wish it was real ;_;

Even humans? :rolleyes:

humans aren't animals, humans are boring and lame and deserve to die~
that's why I'm a furry :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

........I have a feeling that you wanted to say something else instead but said no scrap that....

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I saw you on the Wishy's Star Co chat?

that is correct, if you're a member who are you there?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You don't like Butch? ARE YOU REAL?

he's alright, I think he's cute but I'm not a huge fan of dogs in general
I like *****...cats

How can I spice up the cat soup I'm cooking right now? Maybe some parsley?

Last edited:
How can I spice up the cat soup I'm cooking right now? Maybe some parsley?

who cares about that! hurry and save your sister!! if you need anything the pig is always there hohoho :cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why do we bake cookies and cook bacon?????

bake? cook? PUH-LEASE, sista! I only buy them hot and ready :cool:

What do you think of this ? :

vladymyre.jpg

........I have a feeling that you wanted to say something else instead but said no scrap that....

huehue you caught me :rolleyes: I was gonna give a witty comeback, but then I though nah nvm. Nothing too offensive though lol I love all animals, even humans (which are animals, google it!)

As for my question: what would you like to eat right now?

anything that's edible and to me everything's edible but I don't know where to start ;w;

How about fecal matter? It's edible? You love animals right? You're a furry right? Well, lots of animals eat their own excretions. It can be very nutritious.

How about fecal matter? It's edible? You love animals right? You're a furry right? Well, lots of animals eat their own excretions. It can be very nutritious.

I agree with everything you're saying my dear sir, but WHERE MA QUESTION BE AT???

Back