• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Bun Bun's big giveaway <3 AND THE WINNER IS....

Boomp~

Oh kitten x3 thank you ^^

I've added everybody! Goodnight from me <3
I love seeing everyones answers to what's your favorite villager ^^

EDIT: as for me, my favorite villager is a toughie. I love them all equally but I have to say that I like Cole the most. His eyes and teeth combined with that lazy personality = happiness :)

Last edited:
I'd like to enter for the 350 TBT! My favorite villager is Filbert :)
Tysm for hosting!

I would like to enter for the 35 million IGB since I just started the game.

My favorite Villager is Julian because he is magical and sparkly and he has a horn... what is not to love? he is also very heartwarming and his presence just fills the room. He is magnetic!

I would like to join please! -Raises hand!-
I choose BTB 350 :)
and my favorite dreamie villager that currently lives next to me is Julian, he is such a fabulous sweetheart <3~

I'd love to enter! i love how generous veteran gameplayers are in this community ^_^

I'd prefer IGB please (my town needs perfecting!) and my ultimate dreamie is/was Beau. Sooo cute. He was my first villager and moved away :'''(

Thankyou!

Oooh, I'd luv to enter! I just started a new town recently and could def use some cool dlc's and bells! Thx so much for hosting this! My fav villager of all time is my sweet Filbert :)

I'd like to enter as well. Thank you for doing this giveaway!
The 350 BTB would be amazing.
I actually don't have a dreamie yet (shocking lol), but my favorite villager in my town so far is Henry. I find him adorable and he's so gentleman-ly, haha. I'm also a huge fan of Willow and Lolly.

hello! i'd like the chance to be in you're giveaway! :) my favorite villager is Julian because he's super sweet and fun to talk with! Also, he's my favorite color, and the only unicorn in the game. His house is the most beautiful in my opinion, and he just has that "best friend" quality about him. oh, and i'm interested in 350 tbt if i were to win! thank you so much!

wGlBaLR.gif

I'd like to enter for the giveaway!
My favorite villagers are nan & lobo...can't really decide between the two!
I'd prefer the 350 BTB so i can purchase hybrids to finish my town for my DA and buy my last dreamie, lobo!

I'd like the 35 million. Right now I only have 200k :0! My favorite villager right now is Blanche. She's so elegant :)

Last edited:
I would love to enter! I would rather have 350 tbt and my favorite villager is Bruce! Hes been in my town since the start and I love him so much!

Last edited:
I'd like to enter too. I prefer 35 million in game bells.
And my favorite villager...ugh...I never know, but probably Julian.

Back