Rotating Fool's Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Daisy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Waluigi Easter Egg
I just found the perfect town while I was resetting for a new map, everything was the way I wanted. The river layout, the villagers, the circle grass and the blue train station. (I wanted red but oh well) But what made it bad was oranges as my native fruit! I wanted apples. *Sigh* Another hour or who knows how many more to find another good one. :(

Mwhahahahah, I restated today and I got cycle grass, apples, red train station, awesome river layout and one of the Villigers I wanted. Don't worry, you will find the right town sometime, if it was meant to be.

Mwhahahahah, I restated today and I got cycle grass, apples, red train station, awesome river layout and one of the Villigers I wanted. Don't worry, you will find the right town sometime, if it was meant to be.
Wow. And my town had Bob and Chrissy in it. Curse you oranges for being a common native fruit!

I wanted my native to be apples, but I had to settle for pears. If it was oranges or peaches I would've reset instantly lol
Good luck anyway

I got apples as my native fruit when I reset, but I wasn't really looking for a particular fruit. Though if I got mangoes I probably would've wanted to reset again. Hate the way the mangoes look for some reason.

Situations like these are definitely why a map maker would be fantastic in future games. :c

Good luck with your map quest! Hopefully another perfect map will appear soon! :blush:

Damn. Reminds me of when I've found my perfect town (circle grass, peaches, green train station, yellow town hall...), but had those damn un-removable rocks in all the wrong places XD

Omg i got in the same boat! I wanted apples, but i got oranges. I chose to stick it out, i loved the map, and that's all that mattered. I could always replace the villagers (which i did) and i guess that's it. I don't prefer the perf oranges though. They look weird

I know how you feel, been resetting for a few hours for 2 days and I get amazing town layouts but the wrong fruit.
All I want is Apples. D:

I would say try to find the perfect town for you
because once you really start it, you may regret your choice

I found a perfect map! I like it all. The River, the villagers (Beau and Chrissy are there) the Train station (Still, Blue) the Town hall, Plaza and Retail are all at the top right side of the map. There are no Apples, though, but Peaches. Meh, good enough for me. Haven't had them in awhile since July 23rd.

I had a similar problem when I reset... Everything was perfect... but... BAM! a rock right where I was planning to build my house

For my second town, I found a good town layout (nice river, triangle grass, not too many rocks in the way) but got oranges as my town fruit (I wanted apples or cherries :c ). But I stuck with it anyways, and the perfect oranges are starting to grow on me actually :p

The first town I ever made (and still have) was perfect. It had peaches which I wanted,
Diana, Poppy, Erik the first day and the plaza was at the center but after a while, the native fruit really doesn't seem to matter I mean you're probably going to plant foreign fruits anyway

I prefer my perfect butt-fruit and triangular grass patterns, but that's me.

I just want any fruit except apples or cherries actually, retail by the station, plaza away from the center and more ponds the better but I prefer them to all be in one area.

Just wondering, why is circle grass most preferred?

and hopefully you find the town you want really soon.

i have apples i dont even want appplesssss
trade w me ah

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't even know there were different types of grass :/

neither did i
but i looked it up it seems to be square, triangle and circle
in the winter, triangles become stars !

Back