• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

KAIN'S ART DUMP [New: 05/25/16]

OH MY GOD. Those amiibos look incredible! Probably some of the best you've ever done? :-o
But that's based on what I see alone; you know which ones are your personal best, haha :p
Oh, and I had no idea you did OC figurines too. PandaOki looks great, I'm sure the customer loved/will love it :-]

OH MY GOD. Those amiibos look incredible! Probably some of the best you've ever done? :-o
But that's based on what I see alone; you know which ones are your personal best, haha :p
Oh, and I had no idea you did OC figurines too. PandaOki looks great, I'm sure the customer loved/will love it :-]

Thank you :D
I love all the ones I make for myself, but I feel like I end up loving the more customized ones (like my mayor and Charmander) probably because of the amount of work I put into it, and just the fact that it started as one thing, and ended up something totally different ^^
Yup! I actually had listings for Villager (animal) figurines and Custom figurines, but the villagers seemed to be much more popular xD He was very happy with how he turned out, so I was very glad to hear it :3

Also, thanks for the help with Diddy! The box cover came out pretty well :3

Finished yellow alt R.O.B. today
Y6WhLV7.png

i love what you do with the amiibos! you've got a great talent and eye for it!

Updates:

Amiibos -
Fierce Deity Link
E4J5uuv.png

BCyp3qh.png

Fierce Deity Toon Link ~ WIP
Hgl6Ey8.png

Galaxy Pikachu
CJt5UeH.png

y2g3rf6.png

QvGAjYl.png

Pokemon Day, partial pick up (Pokemon leggings and Charizard for my personal collection)
FPfN8SC.png

Bottle Charms -
Animal Crossing bottle charm keychain
iPtpsmJ.png

Digital Art Comparison -
Pewdiepie (someone ordered stickers of him and I wasn't pleased with my old design)
3lKsVQV.jpg

Another green DK
RhHdBLg.png

Another Dark Toon Link
b7n9Kqs.png

Orders - the amiibo army grows
wqXOCWt.png

3azjdKY.png

Tony Tony Chopper Kirby
4pAQeFz.png

Last edited:
UPDATE: