• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I NEED FRIENDS :D

spillhouette

Bells
Hi! So this is my first time using this site, after having it recommended by a friend.

I'm Alana, and I would love to get to know anyone who wants to acnl chat! I'm sure this place has a lovely welcoming crew with smiles and high-fives and such :)

:D OH MY GOODNESS, GYROID EMOJIS!?!?

Welcome to TBT! *high five*
I hope you enjoy your time here and use the gyroid emoticons to your hearts content :)

I've had my New Leaf game since 2013, but I lost it for a full year and found it after about a year! But I've been playing Animal Crossing games since I was little with the GameCube version. How about you??

Last edited:
Oh that's awesome! Not the loosing it part, haha. I was introduced to Animal Crossing about 6 months ago when my best friend let me have a side character in his town. Then he gave me his old 3DS and got me my own copy of new leaf for vday. I've been hooked ever since :)

Hiya! Nice to see plenty of new faces! :)
I hope you'll love it here! ^_^

Hey how's it going? im fairly new myself, but welcome to TBT theres tons of friendly people here enjoy your stay^^

Back