• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Instagrams/Twitters

Baebee

Bells
I saw another post sharing Tumblr blogs. I, however, don't use Tumblr, but I do you Instagram and Twitter! I'd like to see other forums users IG's and Twitters! For those who would like to share their usernames, please do! I'll start off by offering mine. :)

IG: Mercedes_Cortes
Twitters: Curious_Cortes

my twitter is in my sig but its private 8)

my instagram is mogyay, i post pictures of pretty flowers and scenery & my face. feel free to follow, i'll follow back, always enjoy more pictures on my feed

I've followed all IG's who have posted, I'll do Twitters after I register for classes!

My instagram is Riannecl. I post random pictures, although I don't post a whole lot. Only when something interesting happens.

My Twitter is @wrathgirl666 (don't worry I am not a satanist :p), I also have Instagram that I use sometimes is wrathie83 :).

Well I have several twitters and instagrams.. I'll give personal if you PM me.
But my non-personal IG is ZanessaGaily or Mikasaheart.
My non-personal twitter is ZanessaGaily.

I started looking through the Instagram usernames on here, only to be reminded yet again that I'm a lot older than a lot of you. (I'm in my 20s.) I don't want to be some random creep following high school kids out of nowhere, so maybe I'll hold off on that. If you want me to follow you, let me know and I will.

My username is kaeorin and I'm pretty sure my instagram is private, but that's just so I know who's looking at my pictures. If you request to follow me, I'll accept, and then follow you back. Unless you don't want me to follow you back. Because then I won't.

I post a lot of selfies because I'm a big believer in liking the way you look and feeling good about yourself. Also, lots of art/crafts, nail polish, and just pretty things in general. If you're interested.

Back