• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Take a look at the Spring skin!

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
I've been working on it for sometime and this is what it's been since yesterday morning. The problem is I'm not really sure where to go with it. These kinds of skins (besides the Autumn one) have been a little bit unbalanced because you have light brown in the middle and different colors in the background / in the banner that almost stands out too much.

To try and fix the unbalance, I'm seeing what it looks like with some green links on the main page. =) However, it might, at first, look weird to you because you're used to the brown. So please try it out and tell me what you think. You may want to let it sink in too. Any other ideas on how to make it more balanced?

While I don't have any ideas at the moment, sorry, I really like the new skin.

The green colored links are also good to.

Nice job storm. :)

You could make the edge of the brown part in the middle a differant shade, so it doesnt stick out as much

I like it, but your right it DOES stand out. I think people will just have to get used to it. It's not nearly as bad as the valentines day one. >_<

why don't you make it llike how you have the "simplicity" one. Not just the skin changes, but the inside changes also, in stead of brown make it a lighter shade of green.

Nigel91 said:
stormcommander said:
john102 said:
stormcommander said:
By the way, it's still not the default skin.
why not make it the default now so people can get used to seeing the green?
Because maybe it's just ugly...
*nods*
Piranha325 said:
While I don't have any ideas at the moment, sorry, I really like the new skin.

The green colored ]
fitzy said:
I realy like that I dont really see anything wrong with it!
MattyofAlbion said:
i find it pretty good :)

I like it also, I just think it stands out, which, it's not nearly as bad anymore because I'm used to seeing it now. Storm, Nigel, it's not ugly.

I like it! The green links would look pretty good too. I also love that Bones is in the banner! haha =]

I made it so just the board names are green now. I think I might need to pay with the categories when I get home from class though...

It looks goods.Im normally use to seeing Pink Snow but it looks amazing.

Back