• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trouble with posting

SharJoY

Namaste
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Pink Feather
White Feather
Mother's Day Carnation
Blue Feather
My last two posts (one in the older players thread in the train station and one in the 1 year on TBT in HQ) I kept getting a message pop up about either leave this page or stay when I would try to click post message. Both messages show up in the threads I posted in, but when I went to my profile page to read my activities postings they are not showing up there, so I then checked to see if the one in the train station earned me bells and it did not (my first posting there this morning did, my second one did not).

Not sure why my last two posts I am encountering a posting issue.

edit: when I clicked to post this message I did not encounter the same problem.

Last edited:
Usually when they pop up for me I just click "leave this page" and it posts fine, or does a double post post merge.

Yea I get that same message alot just make sure you post is being posted and press leave this pg

Back