• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Aggravating Memes/Jokes

Does the Astrological signs thing on Tumblr right now count as a meme? Either way, it's really dumb and annoying.

Does the Astrological signs thing on Tumblr right now count as a meme? Either way, it's really dumb and annoying.

I hope so, I swear ever astrology blogs favoritize a specific sign(or even their own) and makes the others seem like sht.

- Sanic
- What does the fox say? (My username explains everything. Please do not taint people with fox in their name.)
- Pepe
- Get Rekt

Anything from Vine that kids insist on quoting constantly for months and months

git gud

git gud

git gud

git gud

git gud!

git gud!!

This meme can be used whenever a newbie or inexperienced player mention that they struggle. The problem with it is that it isn't funny anymore, especially when it's thrown in a situation when it isn't the fault of the failing player.
Thankfully, the meme is rarely seen on everywhere aside of GameFAQs. But still, if I see that one more time...

One more freaking time...

HULK RAGE!!
qfEiN8c.gif

none because i dont involve myself enough with the internet to know any of them
the only one i know of that annoys me is 7.8/10 too much water like stfu u hoenn cry baby people are entitled to their opinion

im getting pretty tired of the pepe memes, i never found them amusing to begin with and they're all over instagram

All memes that exist on this planet is annoying. Some jokes I don't usually mind as first until they get overdone in some way.

Pepe is the one I can think of right now. I don't understand how it's funny, and it's mostly just stupid.

Back