• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

wa sso p's ga ll er y

i would , but i don't think people are all that interested in buying realism , haha
thank you though ♥ ♥ ♥

shh, i actually like your realism, and tbh all the shops atm are anime and it would be nice to see some diversity c:[/cp;pr]

shh, i actually like your realism, and tbh all the shops atm are anime and it would be nice to see some diversity c:[/cp;pr]

awh , well then i'll think about it ( :

Omg, beautiful!! Are you willing to draw a bust of my mayor? If so I'll give you full sized refs. How much? And would you take rlc instead of tbt?

good drawing jeez especially on a tablet i cant get used to it. watch the eyes though.. you're good at observation (so ya details) but watch out for that (invisible) line that connects the eyes..like took at the inner eyes they should be on the same level if that makes sense. for ex the twiggy one you got it naturally but i can still see the same issue in the eyebrows thats how i know.so for these type of portraits it will make them seem odd/off. the last one is either or mirror or something hehe. if not it doesnt matter bc its more graphic which works on its on but overall depending on what youre going for it looks less natural than the others. pls dont be offended i am automatically spewing this stuff bc you are pretty good :)

hello , thanks for the feedback ! yeah , the last ones aren't my favorite , haha

thank you ! sorry for the ( very ) late reply , i haven't been keeping up with my gallery lately
i don't think i'd be very good at drawing mayors though : ( so sorry

Last edited:
Your art is something special.

Perhaps you could try your hand at this reference:
BIZ0QxM.png

jk but i really dig your stuff :')

i felt inspired to finish something from november of last year (lol) so new art up !

:-ooo
God, I love the color palette you went with. Orange/green is <3.
I also like the look of the scribbles at the bottom and the facial features are drawn wonderfully. Gorgeous work!

Boop! I love your art, I'd totally buy it ^^

thanks !!! i do these mostly from reference to a picture with some changes so i want to make a style first that i can draw people's characters with and that's less time consuming and then i'll open a shop : )

ooooo i forgot how much i love your art!~

thank you ev !!! ^^ ~

:-ooo
God, I love the color palette you went with. Orange/green is <3.
I also like the look of the scribbles at the bottom and the facial features are drawn wonderfully. Gorgeous work!

thanks !!!! yessss orange/green <3

Last edited:
uploaded quickie bc i haven't and had time foronce

woahwoahwoah what is this a new thing ? ? ? ? ?? ? ?? ??

Last edited:
reuploaded hand but very different color scheme and stuff bc i wasn't happy with it
also added an edited version of my recent bc i really couldn't decide which i liked more

ah yay you're back! Your art updates are always wonderful, wassop c:
I REALLY love your [latest piece]; the way you draw facial features is super stunning and it's cool to see them up close & separate! The eye looks so unique to me, especially with all the white lines on top, and I LOVE the 3D effect on the lips. You've got such an amazing art style!!

messing with coloring, actually liked how this looked for a change

Back