What are you going to do tomorrow (Independence Day in the USA)?

Hanami

bittersweet
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Nightmare Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Dreamy Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Special Snowflake
For all of you Americans, including me, tomorrow's Independence Day. Here are three questions for you: 1. What do you usually do during this holiday? 2. What's the most exciting thing you've ever done during this holiday? 3. What will you be doing tomorrow or for this year's Independence Day?

1. As for me, I usually have a family (just my dad, mom, and brother) dinner at home. It's a big deal for me since my family gathers at the dinner table for one or two times per year.
2. Sadly, I can't think of the most exciting thing I've ever done for Independence Day.
3. I'll be having dinner with my best friend before we watch the fireworks by the city's skyline. After that, I'll probably sleepover at a friend's house.

Chant: U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

Last edited:
1. I usually have dinner with my family and watch the fireworks.
2. Nothing really exciting. The most exciting part for me is lighting some sparklers XD
3. I'll probably play some Splatoon (the Splatfest is tomorrow) during the day and then watch fireworks during the night.

1. I usually don't do anything
2. See fireworks with my cousins I guess
3. The usual. It'll probably be like any other day

[size=-2] This is my answer for all three. xD

tumblr_m5udbeTKzb1r72ht7o6_r1_500.gif
[/size]

I just eat some good food, play with some sparklers, and watch fireworks. Nothing too fancy. :)

I remember three years ago though, I had to have major surgery on my sinuses and nose, and I accidentally ended up getting the surgery on July 2nd, so when the fourth rolled around, the fireworks pretty much KO'ed me, my head never hurt so much in my life.

probably throw a tantrum so my mom buys me ice cream and then stay home and play video games & draw

1. We raise our flag in the yard only on this day of the year, dress up in red, white and blue, watch fireworks, play with sparklers, throw smoke bombs, party, and then chill in the pool.
2. Pretty much the above
3. Tomorrow sadly I am working in the morning to mid afternoon. Apparently my workplace isn't closed on 4th of July like some other places are, sadly. But after that I get to go to a baseball game with my dad and there's fireworks after.

I'm prob going to go out with family and some family friends for the night and watch the city fireworks.

I'll be going to San Francisco with my family for shopping, and probably viewing fireworks since it's really hard to sleep with all the fireworks going off. Since I'm sure at least the odd number of stores will close for the 4th, I hope to buy at least one amiibo on Independence Day.

stay out home grill some hotdogs and burgers and let some stuff on fire.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and the most important thing get drunk

1. We usually do it here at home and have family over but my dad is working and my parents are mad at each other for some reason
and my sister is working too so its just me my mom n my lil bro the month so far has been depressing for me

2. i remember one year the family was at my cousins house and we were lighting fireworks then all of a sudden one of them fell face us and once everyone realized we all ran inside but by that time it had already went off it was hilarious best 4th of july ever!

3. we are going to the highschool to watch the fireworks show they are having with my grandparents thats about it

im just not really looking forward to tomorrow because of everything that is happening and also because we arent gonna be with the whole family like we do every year this will be the first year we arent with family *sigh*
sorry for the rant i just needed to let that out

Have a Happy Independence Day every one USA USA USA!

I celebrated Canada Day like a true American
hehe jk.

I'm actually looking forward to celebrating this year because of the SCOTUS decision on marriage. Makes the celebration seem more valid, more important.

probs gonna eat a lot of check out some cool ass fireworks somewhere.

1. usually we go to a baseball game for the local team, which always puts on a fireworks show!
2. the most exciting thing i've done is set off my own fireworks (with my dad when i was younger).
3. tomorrow i'm going to a BBQ with my sister and then going to the baseball game of the same local team!

I'm actually gonna be on a float in a parade tomorrow morning, them I'm gonna be spending the rest of the day with family at a barbecue. Once it gets dark, I'm gonna walk down to the beach and watch the fireworks; might end up at a bonfire or something.

1. When I was younger, every year we had a big party at my mom's house with tons of awesome fireworks and it was so fun. It was my favorite holiday as a child.
2. One year I was in Iceland on the 4th and another year I was in San Francisco and that was a pretty crazy night.
3. I am going to do homework tomorrow and sit around sweating because it's so miserably hot. Now that I am old I don't celebrate holidays like this anymore. :(

Back