• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

151 Pokemon Challenge- JIGGLYPUFF DONE

Correct, Ill probably end up getting faster though. Es good practice anyway

I can paint mawile for the lols if ya want.

I'll probably end up going through each region :p

You shoud do it. Mawile is my 3rd favorite

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I think if you want to do all the regions for practice, go for it!

the colorful backgrounds and the frames are a great idea!!
Can't wait for Lapras c:

Charmander looks awesome!!!
How much time do you usually need for one? ; O ;

Idk like 4-5 hour? Including drawing it and outlining it. I have to let itdry before I outline it or the ink runs

Idk like 4-5 hour? Including drawing it and outlining it. I have to let itdry before I outline it or the ink runs

I see ; o ;
Really, you've got talent :) I find traditonal art so much more difficult... //bows down
I'm pretty sure you'd even be able to sell those on conventions or so, as a printed poster!

Bulbasaur looks so cute holding that Oran Berry (Just curious, do you think you'll do the Megas at some point down the road? )

I'm joining, okay?

151-001.jpg

More coming soon... It takes a long time to make.

Bulbasaur looks so cute holding that Oran Berry (Just curious, do you think you'll do the Megas at some point down the road? )

I wasthinking of doing all the 151 original, then doing the gen 1 megas and then moving on to gen 2

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those are great. I love drawing but I very seldom do color I do inking. I'd love to see Mewtwo and Lucario from you.

Thanks so much. Mewtwo will be the last one xD O wait, no second to last cause mew.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm joining, okay?

More coming soon... It takes a long time to make.

That is bloody adorable omi ;u;

Ok so I've joined the challenge but I'm not going in order, I'm using a randomizer instead. I was so thrilled with the first pokemon I got. ugh
Rest in pepes for having no eraser
hWlueum.jpg
I really hate this pokemon
Let's just say the quality of my contributions to this challenge will vary greatly. I didn't want to spend ages drawing this thing >_>
They won't always be like this I promise ;A;

Btw I'll be posting a couple of pictures a day so I can catch up to Luffy, then it'll just be one a day!

Back