• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[rude title removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

leximo

Bells
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Black Hybrid Rose
Timmy Christmas Doll
this place sucks. it's hard to understand the format. you make a thread and you cant even flag it to know when you've got a new response. the layout is terrible. oh and how dare i say how much i want for a villager because its not a tier 1

this place sucks. it's hard to understand the format. you make a thread and you cant even flag it to know when you've got a new response. the layout is terrible. oh and how dare i say how much i want for a villager because its not a tier 1

1. the format is pretty simple

2. yes you can??

3. layout is completely fine lmao

4. idk what u mean

hey, if you dont like, leave

You can subscribe to threads and it will email you when someone posts or replies to it. The villager popularity guide is just that: a guide for people to follow, but you of course don't have to. You can buy or sell a villager for any price you want.

I personally really like this place, and think it's the best, but I guess it's not the same for everyone. You probably could have asked for help to make sure about those things instead of writing this... The Bell Tree HQ is here for questions, and to get help on those things :)

Then just.. hit log out and the 'X' button on your browser? :x Was it really necessary to post a thread about it?

She's some person on ACC who works for one of their largest giveaways there, so she's like a little soldier for them. Ignore her, she's just BSing and trolling.

Last edited:
She's some person on ACC who works for one of their largest giveaways there, so she's like a little soldier for them. Ignore her., she's just BSing and trolling.

How do you know? Sorry I mean if they don't like it here that's one thing, I just wouldn't accuse them of trolling unless you knew for sure :c

how dare i say how much i want for a villager because its not a tier 1

With that logic (and your other thread) it's like selling a paper plate for $50, it just isn't quite fair, and no one would want to overpay for a thing that isn't worth much at all. (or should I say villager oops)

Last edited:
I would. She's associated with a large giveaway (she's the runner's daughter) and the staff like them, so it's likely that she'd act as a pawn of sorts to support her forum.

Plus, when are threads like these that are made solely to bash a forum ever "legit"? If they were actually trying to give feedback they would probably do it in a manner that's more constructive rather than "this place sucks it's terrible blah".

Though you'd think someone who runs a giveaway would be more respectful, but hey.

I'm just going to pre-emptively lock this before it gets out of hand.

The feedback is appreciated. We're always looking for ways to improve user experiences on the forum. Although, some of the features you mentioned are already available. If you have trouble locating them feel free to ask in our Information Desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back