Who else can't wait?

Yup, got a box each of vol. 1 and vol. 2 cards pre ordered and I'll be downloading the game as soon as it's up on the Japanese eshop :D

I can. Between an ever growing watch later list on youtube(25 currently w/ 3 or 4 a day being added), Story of seasons, other games, 4 tv seasons cranking up soon(on the 3rd, 6th, 9th, and 10th), and a major room cleaning to do; i'm going to be VERY busy.

I can't wait either! I've been hype for this game ever since E3. Too bad we still have a while to wait.

I'm actually really looking forward to this game. I hope that the DS bundle releases in NA.

I'm really excited! If I had a Japanese 3ds I would probably get the Japanese version... but I'm too broke for that Y__Y

It'd be counterproductive if I couldn't wait.

Three months isn't too long (especially since we're halfway through the current year already). I'll dig up the old duel disk to prepare myself and my amiibo cards for battle with all my invisible friends.

I'm surprised to see this turn from "Oh come on!" to "Oh yeah!" Yes I cant wait. :D

Last edited:
I'll end up getting it because it looks good and I really need new 3DS games. I barely play my 3DS these days. But that being said, I'm not super excited and I most likely won't preorder. That's just me :p

I'm surprised to see this turn from "Oh come on!" to "Oh yeah!" Yes I cant wait. :D

taking into account that things went from "it looks like in order to access the full game you have to start buying cards plus the NFC reader(if you don't have a N3DS)" to "you don't need the cards to access the full game"; is it really any surprise? That's all it took to swing things from "i don't want it" to "i want it" for me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

taking into account that things went from "it looks like in order to access the full game you have to start buying cards plus the NFC reader(if you don't have a N3DS)" to "you don't need the cards to access the full game"; is it really any surprise? That's all it took to swing things from "i don't want it" to "i want it" for me.

still never really understood why people originally thought you had to buy the amiibo cards to play the game lol

Back