• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Is Your Pet Peeve?

my pet peeve is people who don't know what pet peeves are :))))))))))

There's been like, 3 to 4 threads about Pet Peeves in the Brewster's Cafe within the past 6 months. Can a mod PLEASE sticky this one??? I'm getting tired of seeing them die after a couple months and then new ones taking their place. It's starting to become repetitive. :/ For the love of god, please NO MORE Pet Peeve threads people. The only reason I didn't bump any of the others is because they're over a month old and it would be necro posting. Geez, Pet Peeve threads are starting to become one of my Pet Peeves. How ironic is that?

My pet peeve is bugs btw. They're gross.
looks like thats not your only pet peeve. oh u said that already sorry i didnt rly read

Last edited:
Another pet peeve of mine is when people try to 1UP you after you tell a story or achieve something great and they don't.

Last edited:
There's been like, 3 to 4 threads about Pet Peeves in the Brewster's Cafe within the past 6 months. Can a mod PLEASE sticky this one??? I'm getting tired of seeing them die after a couple months and then new ones taking their place. It's starting to become repetitive. :/ For the love of god, please NO MORE Pet Peeve threads people. The only reason I didn't bump any of the others is because they're over a month old and it would be necro posting. Geez, Pet Peeve threads are starting to become one of my Pet Peeves. How ironic is that?

My pet peeve is bugs btw. They're gross.
theres a lot of threads this happens to not just pet peeve ones. not to mention you posting on one is just part of the problem. if they die they just arent active enough to be kept around lmao. but if youre going to complain about how many there are dont make one yourself

pet peeve is being patronized

Last edited:
theres a lot of threads this happens to not just pet peeve ones. not to mention you creating one is just part of the problem. if they die they just arent active enough to be kept around lmao. but if youre going to complain about how many there are dont make one yourself

pet peeve is being patronized

What? I didn't make one myself though?? :confused: A thread I mean.

Last edited:
Groups of students who walk really slow in the school hallways, it seems intentional.

People who cancel plans or who are always late, and like I don't mean 5 or 10mins, but hours late. I just can't deal with it, especially if I've showered and taken the time to do my hair and makeup.
It just makes me crazy, if you know you're gonna cancel let me know instead of waiting last minute! Or if you're gonna be late atleast text me so I can like run some errands or something... Ughhhh I hate it. xP

My biggest pet peeve is whenever someone tells me that I should think/do that way, but didn't give any argument whatsoever. How am I supposed to believe in them if I don't get to know on why they thought that?

Last edited:
i thought of another
when people go into the school library and never shut the *** up, especially during finals season. my school is massive and has a bunch of couches and talking areas everywhere, ever tried those?

What are your pet peeves?

it drives me insane when people use the wrong 'your.' the concept is so simple yet i see adults and students use the wrong one all the time. that along with people who chew with their mouths open

Last edited:
People touching my things without asking, annoying repeating sounds, people asking me to draw them or anything they want irl when I didn't offer, people who blame anything but themselves for THEIR failure, people who say "chill" when i didn't say anything offending nowadays lol, people who don't cover their mouth while sneezing/coughing, when people say "literally" but don't "literally" really mean it, not having paper towels or a hand dryer in the restroom (school pls), when people don't pick up their trash, people who cut in line, seriously dude? you "literally" pushed the girl in front of me to get a Doritos snack.., crying children in public places, EVERYWHERE I go in every restaurant, they're there...everywhere ;-;, slow walkers, omfg move for bicyclers and please get out the way to the grass because I have to sprint to school okay, and many others-- I have so many ;-;

I swear im not grumpy all the time lol I'm usually nice :D

Last edited:
people who walk too damn slow, people who drive too damn slow, people who chew loudly/with their mouth open, incorrect grammar, disrespectful people, drama starters/gossipers, people who don't shut up and constantly talk over me, people who can't park their cars and take up 2+ spaces, animal cruelty, people who don't use turn signals, people who talk hella loud on their phones in public, people who don't wash their hands in restrooms, people who follow too close behind me in traffic (I GET FURIATED), pushy sales people, telemarketers, nosy people, loud noises (I'm a really skittish person), constant own tapping, whiny/unappreciative people......... I have tons, oops.

my biggest pet peeve is when people dont know what a pet peeve is

I agree with a lot of ones already mentioned. I hate loud eating, bad grammar/punctuation, people who sing or whistle in public, people who drive slowly in the left lane, people that litter, when people clap in the movie theater, and many other things.

People who like to invade my privacy or who try to control my life. People who preach about religion or who try to convert me. People who borrow stuff/money from me but stall when it's time to return.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I don't like it when my family or people in general try to make me wear clothes in my own house when I'm naked and alone in my room like seriously let me be

it drives me insane when people use the wrong 'your.' the concept is so simple yet i see adults and students use the wrong one all the time. that along with people who chew with their mouths open
I see this happen a lot. It kind of bugs me when I see my adult siblings doing it. ( spelling 'your ' wrong). Although, I do it on accident when I'm in a hurry. If I catch myself doing it on here, I quickly edit my post and fix it.

My biggest pet peeve is rude people. I'm nice to everyone, and I expect to be treated the same. Although, I have gotten very angry at rude people, and my ***** comes out. I hate when that happens because it seems to be out of my control, and that's not the kind of person I want to be. My husband thinks it's funny.

I also hate it when people are on their cell phones and won't get out of the way. Their shopping cart takes up the entire isle. I know they can see that I'm trying to get pass them, but they keep talking and won't move. ( even when I say "excuse me").

I took care of children for a living for many years, and could easily handle crying kids. The noise didn't bother me. However, I can't stand hearing kids cry and throw fits in the store. It drives me crazy. I think I just hate shopping, so when I go, I get easily annoyed.

Easily offended people who actually pretends to be butthurt. like yes you can help it omg.

people who bring their obviously tired toddlers out on the train/public etc.

Back