• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how many villager pics have you guys received?

erikaeliseh

Bells
Cake
I just got my first villager picture from fauna yesterday, i wasn't expecting it at all. how many have you guys gotten in the mail? (aside from april fools and when they move away) xo

I haven't even been playing for a month, but I got a pic from Lucky when I guessed correctly that his present was clothing inside.

Of my current villagers I have pics from Rolf, Lionel, Dizzy, Melba, Merry and Purrl. I've been trying really hard to get Bianca and Mitzi's pics lately. I think these plus Agnes and Maple (both of whom moved out) are the only ones I've gotten from non-April Fools/non-move-out situations.

I got Rudy's pic in the mail after I visited his house. I have about 35 villager pics.

Last edited:
A couple of my villagers have been around for a couple of years, so I've gotten Tom's pic about 10 times.

Most of my folks, both current and former, have given me pix outside of April Fool's. Off the top of my head, not counting move-outs and April Foolishness, I've received them (sometimes multiple times) from: Cherry, Ruby, Anabelle, O'Hare, Shep, Bluebear, Baabara, Ren?e, Beau, Biskit, Camofrog, and the aforementioned Tom.

In Saalatu I've gotten Papi's and Drake's pics (wasn't as focussed on friendifying the villagers and didn't play for a long time). In Earl I've gotten Gigi's and Anabelle's, but with the exception of a couple of the villagers, many are recent move-ins.

I haven't gotten any in the mail. Excluding the ones I got on April Fool's, I think only Zell and Cookie have actually given their pictures to me.

Back