What villagers scare you the most?

Mayor Fern

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Me and my friends were talking about the villagers that scare us the most! Like which villagers would scare you the most if they were to come out of the shadows at night and approach you.

I said Pietro because he looks like a clown and his face scares me a little bit and my friends mostly said Coco.

Which villagers scare you guys the most and why?

Last edited:
yeah, i'm gonna have to say pietro as well because he does look clown-ish. i mean i'm sure he's a nice villager with a misunderstood reputation but honestly i just do not find myself liking any type of clown out there at all. sorry, pietro. you're living my childhood nightmare... though i'm sure he's really friendly and all but then again if he's too friendly it just creeps me out esp with his clown like appearance. whoops..sorry pietro!!

Even though from the little bit I got to talk to Coco (in someone's dream town), I could tell she was a sweet villager; her appearance scares me ><. Pietro is another one that scares me or rather, creeps me out; I talked to him a little at a friend's town and even the way he talks creeps me out.

Jambette, Chow, Lucky and Coco
also that zombie green Jock bird...

Last edited:
None of the villagers scare me. Pietro and Coco are both adorable. Also how could you find Lucky creepy he's a sweet puppy in bandages how cute is that.

Coco freaks me out. Like someone above me said, she looks dead. She's creepy pasta fuel, man. Which I feel bad for saying, because she IS sweet.

Elvis is scaring me because in the french version his catchphrase is "B?b?" which beans "baby". Hey man I don't know you stop calling me like that :V

Part of me wants Pietro to TRY come live in my town to see how I'd handle it... the other part is traumatised by seeing Stephen King's "IT" at age 4, so.... yeah.
CLOWNS.

Penny. I'm not sure if she's been in any games after ACGC, but The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing thoroughly ruined her for me. Brrrrrr.

I think Frita scares me the most, the fact that her head is a set of burgers is very disturbing, I saw her in game once and every time she turn around I feel like puking, thank GOD she never plotted her ass in my town.
I also find Jitters disturbing (I had him once) he looks like a zombie or a really really sick person o_O

Any of the bears.. Not the cubs.. the bears.. Ick. They just creep me out. They're bigger than my character and look more like adults in the game... And then they say creepy stuff to me, and it is not cute! Like, no. Don't talk to me. Help I need a adult now.

Back