Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
ど
Who are your dreamies and why? Tell us here. Maybe you loved their colour scheme? Maybe they had the only nice house exterior?

Last edited:
My dreamies are:
Ankha
Apollo
Biskit
Cheri
Chief
Lucky
Marshal
Molly
Stitches
Zucker

Zucker, Apollo and Cheri had really cool designs. Plus I love Cheri's house.
Ankha and Lucky forever! They live right next to each other in my town :D
I watched a youtuber called chuggaaconroy have an lp of animal crossing, and Molly and Biskit were my favorites
Chief was mostly the underdog behind Fang, plus I really liked Chief's catchphrase
Stitches was a camper, and so was Marshal, I really liked both of them but I could only move in Stitches :(

Julian was my first ever dreamie. It comes from when I met him in my first town as a camper, and immediately squealed with delight and invited him in. He's a unicorn that is also one of my favourite colours, and his house is gorgeous! Plus he's a suave, flirtatious smug, and I think it's hilarious. <3

Phoebe came next, when I discovered that there was in fact a phoenix in the game. She matches my RL tattoo. I love uchis, also, and her house is very nice.

Freya and Fang both were originals in Baker when it started. I love Freya for her name, and Fang is part of her pack. Maybe I secretly ship them...

Tia is a teapot. Nothing is more apropos for a Sherlock Holmes-theme town. As for Diana--I really love the deer design, and she's gorgeous. So I want a chance to try her out as a villager.

I have many many dreamies and I'm sad I can only have twenty, maybe someday I'll go nuts and make a third town. For now though, I'll keep cycling on my 3rd cartridge ; o ;

I do have a few doubles in my towns so I'll just list the villagers I have and [dreamies] I do not have the room for (maybe if I quit cycling I'll get them) ; ;

Marshal - ... no explanation needed.
Julian - unicorn ???
Cheri - ferocious teddy bear i mean come onnnn
Sprinkle - frappe~ (I wanted another peppy and she's cute + Q+)
[Felicity] - cute peppy, I'd like her to be in a town with [Rudy] some day...
Bam - I like most of the deer
Beau - lazy baby
Stitches - lazy stuffed baby
Erik - lazy deer
Diana - probably one of the most gorgeous villagers in the game
[Flurry] - was in my first town, RIP. #shortsquad
[Poppy] - 2nd cutest squirrel imo #""
Fauna - cute with Erik :eek:
Maple - baby bear pls don't hurt her
Chief - love his fur color; I like almost all of the wolves (except Kyle. Lobo's house exterior kills me)
Fang - " "
Molly - QUACKIDEE; seriously she is so darn cute #shortsquad
Whitney - pretty close to Diana in the running for gorgeous. Love that color/house interior/exterior and design. Geeze.

i am planning on getting some temporary uchis for those PWP's... then it's off to get more dreamies for me ; o ;

got Poppy + Q+ ehehe

Now I must decide if I should get Flurry, Stitches, or Diana in my second town +___+

Last edited:
Well my current and last dreamie is Gayle. She's new to NL and I've loved her ever since I laid eyes on her when the game came out. However, I have never ever had her in any of my towns. (I also never seen her on forums/threads, everyone always auto voids her being Tier 5 and unpopular :()

She's just the cutest, a pink little alligator with a heart on her. She's also the normal personality which is one of my favorites.

UPDATE: I actually got Gayle a few hours after posting this ^.^ yay

Last edited:
I've never developed a full list of dreamies, as some of them seem(ed) pretty unattainable, so I've never put them all down in any kind of set list. I've been pretty hands-off in terms of looking for dreamies. I've just waited to see who shows up. Of the ones listed in my profile:

Pietro: I'm a knitter and spinner and he's not just a sheep--he's a CLOWN SHEEP and just so weird. And that catchphrase. I run around after him yelling "HONK HONK". His house does my head in, but it just adds to the weirdness. He is so going to start buying the kiddie set at Re-Tail. Call me a shepherd.
Marcel: He's a mime! He's named after Marcel Marceau! His face paint is adorable! He just started as an idle, "Oh, isn't he interesting-looking," which morphed into a Must. Have. Marcel. thing. I really enjoy the Japanese-themed homes, so he fits on that front as well.
Pekoe: Same kinda deal as Marcel. I was captivated by her interesting eyes and the cute ear/hairbun thing. Her home is beautiful. I wished for her on my birthday last Sept and eventually got her through the trading plaza just a couple of weeks ago.

Other vague dreamies that I'll take if the chance is offered but I wouldn't compete/fight for them:
Ankha: She's an Egyptian cat. I own 4 IRL cats. I used to work at my city's museum, including doing kids' classes in the Egypt exhibit. And so she'd be like an AC version of part of my life-history.
Jacques: I'm Canadian and he's like a little French-Canadian birdguy, with that amazing tuque.
Peck: His eyes are creepy as all get-out. I'm convinced he's a tribute to Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds.
Genji: Love his appearance!
Rhonda: Her colouring appeals to me.

And then Kiki and Bob and Nan and Chief, purely because they were all in previous AC games of mine, so I have a soft spot for them all.

I never really had dreamies. I just take whatever the game gives me. I never let them move. I start getting attached to them and would be sad if I accidently lost one.

I do have an all hamster town ( with two mice) and an all dog town. I chose hamsters because they're so cute with their fat little bellies, and so small that you can only see their head when they stand on a flower.

I chose all dogs because I love dogs. Plus, the dog villagers in new leaf are pretty cool.

My dreamies are Flurry, Diana, Fauna, Julian, Molly, Chrissy, Francine, Hamlet, Cheri, Apple, Soleil, Marina and Mint.

Because I can't fit them all in one game, I have some in my original town and some in my second town. I keep the deer together and the hamsters together. Flurry I have in both towns now, because she is my number 1 dreamie. Diana, Fauna and Julian moved in from the campsite and I instantly adored each of them. I had no idea they were popular, I just wanted them to be my villagers. The other ones are dreamies because they are either pink, which fits the theme of my original town or they were favourites from a previous AC game. Especially Mint, I loved her so much in WW, the same with Chrissy in CF.

lol i have so many tier 1's.

Lolly, Molly & Blanche:

These girls are villagers that I discovered before buying my own copy of ACNL.
When my friend had acnl, I played on it with my own account and I made my tbt account!
I saw Lolly and Molly on peoples signatures and I instantly fell in love with them! They were so simple and cute!
I also saw Blanche on a youtube video and I thought she was also cute as well so I wanted her!

Diana & Beau

These two deer friends of mine are from my friends town, two villagers that I liked the most from her town.
When I first started, I knew I wanted to have Diana in my town because of her cute design and colour!

Beau was to replace Stitches because I accidentally TT'd to far and Stitches moved out without telling me, so then I decided to get Beau as my Lazy! I also thought it was perfect because I also had Diana in my town!

Julian & Kyle

These guys are two villagers that were super popular last year, I think.
I had a signature shop that doesn't exist anymore and alot of people had Julian and Kyle in their towns and I thought that their designs are cool!

Fang

Fang was also a villager that my friend had in her town, but I actually wanted to have Chief in my town!
I got Chief in my town but then he moved out without asking me, just like Stitches did to me.

Merengue & Ribbot/Erik/Filbert

These two(?) are what my sister wants in my town since she also lives in my town ^^
She doesn't have her own 3DS so I let her play on my town too!

I've only two villagers that I really tried hard to get a hold of:

• Lobo has been my favourite villager since early 2006. :) He was the first villager I can recall seeing in-game and he lived just below me in AC:WW.
  • Tia combines two of my favourite things: tea and elephants! Plus, when I found out she shared my name in the Japanese version of the game how could I resist her? Hehe.

I'll be honest- this is sort of my "plan B" set of dreamies. When I restarted my town, I made a decision to try not to repeat any villagers in my new town. That's not what happened, considering the fact that I have Henry and Phoebe listed as dreamies, but they're my favorite smug and uchi, respectively.

My favorite villager in the entire game is Aurora, because she shares my birthday, and she was my best friend in Wild World. I cried a sweater of tears when she moved out of that town, and two more when she moved out of my New Leaf town. Twice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

-double post, whoops-

Last edited:
I only have a few, and they're all villagers I had in previous AC games.

Bob - We had him in the Gamecube game and lost him. We've grieved ever since. I want Bob back!

Lolly - I had her and City Folk and adored her! She is just so sweet and cute. I'm also a cat person, so that helps as well.

Gala - I love the flowers on her head. Such a sweetheart. My husband refers to the flowers as her prison tattoos. What a backstory for that pink pig! :)

Me, Savannah and Gaston go way back. They became my favorites in the Gamecube-version and has remained so. It's like they're old friends of mine or something like that. :blush:

Tia and Merengue: I love their designs! They're both adorable and delicate and are both food-related!
Friga: She was my favourite villager when I was 11 years old and playing Wild World.
Graham and Lolly: They're just so cute! I've never had either of them in my town but I'd like to!

Stitches was my first ever dreamie because I love lazies and because he was my first best friend in previous games, which he told me he loved me so of course he would be a dreamie of mine.

Julian is another dreamie, which I first encountered in a dream town and I was in love. I absolutely love male unicorns and his house is pretty, and I love talking to him. Had him in one of my previous towns which I reset so getting him again is going to be more difficult since he has become very popular.

Chester is another dreamie, which I fell in love with when I found him on the wiki. He's a panda. What's not to love about that? Unicorns and Pandas are my weaknesses. Again, he's a lazy and I just love smug and lazy characters haha. I have him in my current town and I love talking to him. He says some of the weirdest things but he's cute and I love him.

Stinky is also a dreamie for his design. Like a green cat with underwear on his head and his name is Stinky. How can you not love that? I want him so bad.

Jaques: He just looks like a cool hipster. Plus I love birds
Pippy: Cute design, very simple, and I'm not a fan of the peppy personality, so it really just came down to looks. She's a sweetie, though
Marcie: I love kangaroo villagers, and I just love how cute and motherly Marcie looks!
Boone: Love, love, love his design!
Avery: Same as Boone, plus he's an eagle
Nan: Adorable, and she's a total sweetheart
Boomer: HE'S PENGUIN PILOT AND HE'S CHUBBY AND IT'S EVEN CUTER BECAUSE PENGUINS CAN'T FLY
Purrl: She's a really underrated cat villager. Plus, I have a calico cat with her same colors, so it's like a little version of my kitty
Agnes: I had her in my very first town, and she's one of the only nice looking uchi's
Beardo: When I was first looking through the master list of villagers, I laughed at his design. I though back to him when I needed a username change, and after that I got him on my town. Total sweetie, plus he's kinda awkward. He's the villager that got me to love smugs so much

I love all my babies

Most of mine where following a color scheme, natural colors of browns and whites. but then theres one that made the exception and is the wild child of the town, Flora.
In my town I have
Diana
Sparro
Chief
Flora
Erik
Beau
Molly
Maple
Pashmina
Marshal

Stitches- The moment I saw him I fell in love, and he was one of the reasons why I bought the game in the first place
Zucker- Takoyaki is one of my favourite foods, but ofc I would eat Zucker
Roald- Cutest little penguin, one of my original 5 villagers in my 1st town
Marshal- He's so cute I guess, I can't resist himmm
Canberra- Yet again, one of my original 5 villagers in my 1st town, she was so sweet and she was my best friend probably, don't U say anything about her or I kil u
Yuka- One of my friends was talking about her and I saw a feebir thread for her so I said why not, and now she's the only snooty I actually like (Diana and Blanche are okay)
Molly- the cutest litte duckling, she is my favourite villager and she's always so friendly
Aurora- I saw her in my friends town I knew I wanted her in my town
Ruby- When I used to cycle my town, she moved in and I instantly liked her

Cuz they're cute.
That is all.
Okay fine I'll explain.

Marshal

Cutiiieeeeeeeeeee and we share a birthday! And I love how he looks like a lil marshmallow

Diana

We have the same name! And her home is amazing, and she looks gorgeous!

Beau

When he moved out of my town Startown, I was very sad and I knew I had to give him a permanent home. So I adopted him in Heaven and I loooove him

Poppy

She was one of the three villagers to greet me when I stepped off the train to Heaven, and I was like HROSBFJRKRBFI SO CUUUTE IM GONA KEEP YOU FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

Maple

I was camper resetting in Startown and I was like SO CUTEE YOURE COMING HOME WITH ME.

O'hare

Second move in into Heaven, I thought he was adorable with that lil hat and although he was awkwardly close to my house he grew on me so much I decided to keep him forever.

Peanut

Signature is a bit old, I replaced Bunnie with Peanut as a dreamie. Sorry Bunnie! Anyway when I first saw her I thought she was sooooooo adorable and I really wanted her!

Mereunge

She's a freaking pastry strawberry whipped cream thing. If it weren't for her, rhinos would be an all ugly race in ACNL. Awesome house too.

Mint

I first had her in Startiwn and LOVED her. She was so sweet and awesome, when she randomly decided to move I was so happy I had room in Heaven and I'll never let her go!

Cookie

THOSE EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS And she's named after a sweet treat, she's pink, and just ADORABLE!

And why not go over the dreamies I have so far planned for Moonview:

Katt

When I first got Katt in Startown, I thought she was weird looking, like something a little kid would draw on Blanca. But I had her for a long time and she really grew on me. I loved playing the guitars along to KK Surfin in her house. She was just really cool and we became best friends, and she sadly moved one day. When I make Moonview I'm determined to get her back.

Mira

Just seemed really awesome. A superhero girl! And I love her home with the makeup case.

Cousteau

Although I think the jock personality is super unfitting for him, he's so adorable. A French froggy with a mustache! Oui oui, I want that in my town!

Ribbot

Pretty cool and unique villager. A robot frog! Awesome.

Static

Best cranky ever. So adorable.

Olivia

Despite what she did in the official screenshot thread She's such a cutie cat. I got her in the campsite one day and just thought she was so awesome, sadly I had no room for her.

Fang

Got him while cycling and thought he was really cool and nice!
**Fang is unexpectedly leaving today. I need someone to hold him for approximately 30 days. I need this done soon so I can continue cycling. I can pay in bells, TBT, hybrids, or items. Please VM me or comment here.**

Back