Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe

they show off a few new things;
- you can customize doors from the inside
- windows can be customized
- villagers seem to have multiple rooms to their houses
- numerous furniture items (hello flower beds)

Last edited:
omg windows have usable blinds nice, maybe even curtains..
also villagers bring their suitcase with items you should use ^^
and throwing flower seeds over your shoulder.. wowow :p
hope you can put doormats on this area between carpet and door.. :/

Last edited:
It's starting to look more and more attractive to me! Also, it seems like you should be able to judge whether the villager likes the furniture or not based on their emotes. Very neat!

I found two more so I added them to the OP

Last edited:
maybe people will finally see that this is a full game not a minigame addon for acnl

i really like the new door feature lol and the new furniture too... def gonna buy this one

I wonder if those are other houses you've built in the background? not that you can walk to them, maybe just a little showcase of them.
and I wonder why the slide was in a box?

DAT BIKE <3

I wonder if those are other houses you've built in the background? not that you can walk to them, maybe just a little showcase of them.
and I wonder why the slide was in a box?

DAT BIKE <3

Houses in the background are just a decorative pattern, not houses you've designed. The slide was in a box because when you design a house, the villager has some essential items that they need(?) in their house yard, in this case the slide was there as an essential item.

And yes the bike is super cute omg, it's really awesome to see all these outdoor furniture items that looked so bad in houses put to good use

Its so nice to get trailers where the houses actually look good. I couldnt stand watching that e3 demo anymore. Poor Faunas house was a wreck and so was the school... Jesus Christ.

Anyways, speaking on those houses in the background.... there were like hundreds. It makes me wonder how many houses were going to be able to build in this game.... I hope its hundreds. :)

Its so nice to get trailers where the houses actually look good. I couldnt stand watching that e3 demo anymore. Poor Faunas house was a wreck and so was the school... Jesus Christ.

Anyways, speaking on those houses in the background.... there were like hundreds. It makes me wonder how many houses were going to be able to build in this game.... I hope its hundreds. :)
Preach about Fauna's house!!! And that's why I'm waiting for more ENGLISH FOOTAGE,Nintendo....

The new information (and cards) that is being released is making me want to buy it, even though I dont have time for New Leaf as it is

The new information (and cards) that is being released is making me want to buy it, even though I dont have time for New Leaf as it is

This is a much more toned down version. I don't believe it requires you to play daily.

wow that music is very annoying. That must be what satan has blasting in his waiting room.

Music aside though, I'd love to play this

Last edited:
wow that music is very annoying. That must be what satan has blasting in his waiting room.

Music aside though, I'd love to play this

Yeah, the music and some of the sounds got pretty annoying in those few short videos. But after watching them, I think the game looks a lot better.

Back