• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

More cards revealed!

So if Timmy has his own card.... does that mean that if we build him a house it'll only be for him?
I DONT WANT TO SEPARATE THE TWINS!!!!!

Probably. Timmy is in series 1 and Tommy is in series 2, so looks like they'll no longer be together.

I'm curious as to what the hands mean..

Not confirmed but p sure they're gonna be for some mini game in amiibo festival, as the cards are confirmed to work in the game, and the hands are in the shape of Rock Paper Scissors, so it makes sense. Plus the dots on the other side match die rolls so it makes sense.

Ahhhh so many npcs! Would love to decorate Luna's, Sable's and Redd's place if I get the chance.

On the villager side of things I'm really glad Bob and Snake are there! Love those two. :blush:

if i can't get some of the cards I'll probably just print them oops

Last edited:
Interesting they're separating Timmy/Tommy given they're together on the e-reader cards, both the JP and NA versions I have...

Interesting they're separating Timmy/Tommy given they're together on the e-reader cards, both the JP and NA versions I have...

???? And????
They're separating Sabel and Mabel too. at the end of the day, they're still two different characters, regardless of relation. Just like how the kappn family has kappn in series 1 and Leilani in series 2 - it's just to spread out the characters so they don't have the same special character repeated numerous times in the same set.

Oh man, Bluebear. I couldn't squeeze her into my town in ACNL, but at least I can have her in this game.

Back