Channel Guide:

Big Brother: Wed/Sun @ 8/7c + Thur @ 9/8c
Channel CBS

Big Brother After Dark: Every Night @ 10/11c
Channel POP

Live Feeds: 24/7, All Summer
Online w/ Purchase @ cbs.com

taken from cbs website
Big Brother will follow a group of strangers living together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day, seven days a week. One by one, the HouseGuests will vote each other out of the house until at the end of three months, the last remaining HouseGuest will win the grand prize.

tumblr_inline_mov7e4f1Vx1qz4rgp.png

This is a place to discuss all things BB17! All information regarding the houseguests in this post will be updated as soon as the episode airs. So if you don't like spoilers, wait until you've seen the episode!

last updated 7/16/15

Current HOH:
lost bb comp

Vanesa
Austin

Current Nominations:
off the block | most likely to be evicted

James
John
Jeff

Current Houseguests:
Won latest Veto | Have-Not | Saved | Evicted | jury

Audrey
Austin
Becky
Clay
Da'Vonne
Jace
Jackie
James
Jeff
John
Liz
Meg
Shelli
Steve
Jace
Vanessa

Rules:
1. All spoilers must go in a spoiler tag.
2. Be nice.
3. If you don't watch the show, I'd prefer you not post unless you are genuinely curious and would like to know more in order to determine if you'd like to begin watching.
4. If you don't like the show or it's premise, don't post. People on here authentically like the show and do not care if you don't or your trashing of it.

Last edited:
Uh.... What show is this and what channel is it on? Also, what's it about???

I haven't watched this show in like 10 years but I just saw a 20 minute video of some dude yelling at another dude and this is too entertaining to pass up. If anything I'll try to just watch the feeds.

Uh.... What show is this and what channel is it on? Also, what's it about???

It's a show where they stick people in a house and you watch them. The people act crazy in hopes that you'll remember them and they can become famous.

I would personally rather nail my face to a moving truck than watch it.

i'm hoping the plan to backdoor jace works tbh

It's a show where they stick people in a house and you watch them. The people act crazy in hopes that you'll remember them and they can become famous.

I would personally rather nail my face to a moving truck than watch it.
looks like someone missed about 86% of the show's premise

i'm hoping the plan to backdoor jace works tbh

looks like someone missed about 86% of the show's premise

me too! I was watching the "big brother after dark" and he was basically bullying steve for being a pawn. I was cringing the whole time. I definitely hope he leaves.

I think I'm going to add a new rule regarding people who don't watch the show on the rules.

me too! I was watching the "big brother after dark" and he was basically bullying steve for being a pawn. I was cringing the whole time. I definitely hope he leaves.

I think I'm going to add a new rule regarding people who don't watch the show on the rules.
it can't be worse than austin and his bro pact or whatever

i have to find the channel bb after dark, is it every night?

I haven't watched this show in like 10 years but I just saw a 20 minute video of some dude yelling at another dude and this is too entertaining to pass up. If anything I'll try to just watch the feeds.

Ahhh! That's what I was referencing in my above post! Jace is an ass.

it can't be worse than austin and his bro pact or whatever

i have to find the channel bb after dark, is it every night?

I'm pretty sure. It comes on at like 9 or 10 I think. Maybe 8. I think its on the POP channel?

UGH AUSTIN. his intro was weird. When is he going to bring out his alter-ego?
also the twin is Liz. Apparently there is some distinguishable mole between the two.

I'm pretty sure. It comes on at like 9 or 10 I think. Maybe 8. I think its on the POP channel?

UGH AUSTIN. his intro was weird. When is he going to bring out his alter-ego?
also the twin is Liz. Apparently there is some distinguishable mole between the two.
i found it!! channel 99, must remember :eek:

i would have never noticed tbh, i had no idea who it was

i found it!! channel 99, must remember :eek:

i would have never noticed tbh, i had no idea who it was

I read it somewhere online. Not too sure where the mole is. Makes sense though, she/he's not so unique looking as to not be believable.

I read it somewhere online. Not too sure where the mole is. Makes sense though, she/he's not so unique looking as to not be believable.
also i'm pretty bad with noticing small features and distinguishing people. its a miracle i can tell the real housewives apart.

also i'm pretty bad with noticing small features and distinguishing people. its a miracle i can tell the real housewives apart.

LOL! I'm surprised I was able to catch on to the names so quickly this year. Usually I don't know all the names until halfway through the summer.

LOL! I'm surprised I was able to catch on to the names so quickly this year. Usually I don't know all the names until halfway through the summer.
i've only been watching since last season but i think i caught on somewhat quickly. real housewives is difficult because they're all middle aged white moms

- - - Post Merge - - -

uh uh clay and that amazing race dude did NOT just give da'vonne sass

i've only been watching since last season but i think i caught on somewhat quickly. real housewives is difficult because they're all middle aged white moms

- - - Post Merge - - -

uh uh clay and that amazing race dude did NOT just give da'vonne sass

I was like Y'ALL NEED TO CHILL!
Poor da', she was just trying to COUNT.

Audrey was acting crazy though. Like she needed to chill out.

I was like Y'ALL NEED TO CHILL!
Poor da', she was just trying to COUNT.

Audrey was acting crazy though. Like she needed to chill out.
right?! like she wasn't even being that sketchy?
and audrey really did need to chill, she was literally just going ham

theres alotta names that start with the letter j

if i was to guess right now who would win the entire thing, i think its steeb aight

btw audreys next no doubt

Back