pippy1994

Chubba Chub
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Candy Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Cake
I pre-ordered the bundle last week, I wanna get it as soon as it comes out. Pretty keen for this game. :3

Who else has pre-ordered?

No, and I probably won't. I usually go to the store not long after it opens when a game I want releases, and they never really sell out here so it's not a problem.

I'm waiting to see if the limited XL will be released here first. Otherwise I'll go out and buy it on release day because I'm too impatient to wait for it the game to be shipped.

I've got a box of Vol. 1 and a box of Vol. 2 Japanese cards pre-ordered and I'll be downloading the Japanese game when it's available on the Eshop :)

Last edited:
I haven't yet. I'm waiting until the date gets closer.
I got gift cards and stuff I can use, but I have to wait until it gets closer.

Nope, not yet. I want to preorder on GameStop, and since NoA hasn't really given much info on the pricing, I want to preorder as soon as the bundle is up for preorder and as soon as prices are set in stone.
I'm also waiting to see if NoA will bring the XL here considering they've hinted towards new SKUs SO MANY TIMES, and as soon as that's announced I'll probably pre-order ASAP just in case it sells out.

I have but gamestop Doesn't have the NFC reader bundle, I really hope they get it so i can transfer my money.

Wait... You can pre order?!? Are you in usa?

Depends what you're talking about. As far as I know, the game is available for pre-order for every country, however the amiibo cards are only available in AUS as of now, which is where Haydenn is from.

Yup, and it's coming later this month!! It's now July, and we get to get it on the 29th!! SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! Yes, it's in Japanese, but that's why I studied Japanese, time to put it to good use and become a home designer!! Hey, wait a minute...

I'm in AU, preordered (game with amiibo reader bundle) from EB Games immediately after watching the Nintendo Treehouse E3 playthrough on YouTube. SOOOO excited. :D

I'm surprised so many other AC fans are so "meh" about this game. Amiibo Festival, for sure. That looks like something you'd download on an iPhone for 3 dollars. But home design has always been my favourite AC aspect... so maybe that's why I'm so pumped.

I'm in AU, preordered (game with amiibo reader bundle) from EB Games immediately after watching the Nintendo Treehouse E3 playthrough on YouTube. SOOOO excited. :D

I'm surprised so many other AC fans are so "meh" about this game. Amiibo Festival, for sure. That looks like something you'd download on an iPhone for 3 dollars. But home design has always been my favourite AC aspect... so maybe that's why I'm so pumped.

I'm in AU too :3
I didn't pre-order right away, but about a week later I did, when I realised that you could already pre-order it. XD
I've gotten myself the bundle as well.

I have the game preordered, and got a few packs of the amiibo cards! I wasn't able to preorder a lot of cards, so hopefully when I go to the store on the 30th I can pick up some more c: Can't wait!

I'm still waiting to see if we will get the Limited edition XL :|

Sadly I am as well. I don't think it's incredibly likely, but I'm holding off on buying a new 3DS XL until it has a limited edition model that I like. This one is super cute so here's hoping!

I don't think amiibo cards will have the same shortage issues that amiibo have (hopefully) so I haven't preordered any yet. I'm hoping I'll just be able to purchase them online when the time comes. Maybe I'll try to order a few in advance just to be on the safe side...

Back