• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Lush Cosmetics?

Ooh, I really like Lush. The first time I was introduced to it, I had just graduated high school like six years ago. My sister gave me Fresh Farmacy to help with my acne, and it helped, but I've since moved on to Herbalism, which I think works even better.

I love the smell of their bath bombs though. I even got one to act as an air freshener in my car rofl.

I tried one of their shampoos bars (Soak and Float) for the longest time but had to stop because chunks of it were getting stuck to my hair after washing.

But I love going into the store and letting them wash my hands because my hands (and my arms) feel so soft afterwards and they smell so good too. I wish I had more money to buy more of their products though. I really want Ocean Salt and the Silky Underwear Dusting Powder. I definitely can't wait until I have the five black pots though. I want a face mask to use <3

Yes they're pretty expensive. But quality. :)
Instead of spending my money on video games or art supplies or what ever, I buy lush haha. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

i recently went to lush and got a sample of fresh farmacy and angels on bare skin for the redness under my nose, idk if it's working though.. :(

Angels on bare skin is one of their best selling cleaners. But i personally don't see how. It did zero for my skin. I switched to dark Angels because I have oily skin. If you have redness I would suggest aqua Marina. Although it looks gross and doesn't smell the best, it is for sensitive skin! It has calamine and aloe Vera in it to soothe the skin. :)

Yes they're pretty expensive. But quality. :)
Instead of spending my money on video games or art supplies or what ever, I buy lush haha. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Angels on bare skin is one of their best selling cleaners. But i personally don't see how. It did zero for my skin. I switched to dark Angels because I have oily skin. If you have redness I would suggest aqua Marina. Although it looks gross and doesn't smell the best, it is for sensitive skin! It has calamine and aloe Vera in it to soothe the skin. :)

i definitely need to try dark angels because i have combination oily skin!! the worker said fresh farmacy was good for redness. so sad because i only have redness under my nose and it makes it look like i have a mustache wah.

Herbalism has worked well for me but I think it could be better. I picked up a sample of Dark Angels and a small sliver of Coalface last week and will have to experiment.

so much stuff to be discontinued :O

Yeah I picked up a few space girls while I could. A bottle of grass and so much godmother soap. And a rose queen!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i definitely need to try dark angels because i have combination oily skin!! the worker said fresh farmacy was good for redness. so sad because i only have redness under my nose and it makes it look like i have a mustache wah.

I personally love dark Angels. But if you have sensitive or dry skin id try coal face. Coalface is exactly the same just in a bar form. It's not as rough as dark Angels. Dark Angels has sugar in it and makes it really really scrubby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Herbalism has worked well for me but I think it could be better. I picked up a sample of Dark Angels and a small sliver of Coalface last week and will have to experiment.
I love dark Angels. But I feel like I may just continue to buy coalface as its way less of a mess. Haha.

I've been using Ocean Salt, but for some reason it makes my face break out? I've tried using moisturizer afterwards, but I don't think it's helping. :c Which is a shame, cause the stuff smells great! Maybe I'll just use it as a body scrub instead of on my face.

I just got the Karma Kream too, it smells amazing. *o* I use it as often as I can, but only a little bit at a time to make it last!!

And the bath bombs are my fav. I want to try Twilight next time I get out to Lush.

I've been using Ocean Salt, but for some reason it makes my face break out?

Ocean Salt is a tricky one. I feel like it either works wonders for people or it mutilates your face. :( You might give Mask of Magnaminty a try instead. It's plenty scrubby but it won't rub salt in your wounds like Ocean Salt (literally) does.

I can vouch for Mask of Magnaminty, it is the single greatest thing I've ever put on my face. If you have sensitive skin the tingy-ness of it might be a bit overwhelming the first time, but after that you get used to it. It's the rare mask that's both calming and invigorating for my skin, though I would recommend not scrubbing hard because the exfoliants in it are chunkier than most scrubs and can irritate. just rub very, very gently.

I can vouch for Mask of Magnaminty, it is the single greatest thing I've ever put on my face. If you have sensitive skin the tingy-ness of it might be a bit overwhelming the first time, but after that you get used to it. It's the rare mask that's both calming and invigorating for my skin, though I would recommend not scrubbing hard because the exfoliants in it are chunkier than most scrubs and can irritate. just rub very, very gently.

I feel like I waste my money on MoM. I use it, and I love the cold and tingly feeling It gives me. I also love how clean i feel after words. But it does absolutely nothing for my face.

I feel like I waste my money on MoM. I use it, and I love the cold and tingly feeling It gives me. I also love how clean i feel after words. But it does absolutely nothing for my face.

What kind of skin do you have? I loved it because I have combination skin, and it's one of the few products I've found that doesn't exacerbate either my dry spots or my oily spots, which is rare. But I've definitely tried masks that have had more immediate, visible results. Glamglow's supermud is the #1 best mask I've ever used, but it's so so so expensive I only buy it once a year

What kind of skin do you have? I loved it because I have combination skin, and it's one of the few products I've found that doesn't exacerbate either my dry spots or my oily spots, which is rare. But I've definitely tried masks that have had more immediate, visible results. Glamglow's supermud is the #1 best mask I've ever used, but it's so so so expensive I only buy it once a year

Well I have very oily skin with large pores. But with MoM it really doesn't matter on the skin type because they have two formulas. One for sensitive skin and one with not so sensitive skin. But I hear people swear by it to reduce pore size and I've noticed no difference.

So, it looks like the new Oxford Street items made it to the UK. Hopefully NA will be seeing them soon!

Back