• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Holla's Friendly Cycle ^.^ [In Boxes: Ricky]

Holla

🌸
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (152) +
Hello everyone! Welcome to my Cycling Thread. ^.^ Here's hoping I can make your dreams come true (in terms of your dreamies that is). I am a brand new cycler so please bare with me but I am definitely not new to ACNL. Ok on to the rules!

Current Cycling Status:
Baywind: Cycling
Moondust: Cycling Slowly
Starbell: On Hold

Rules:
1. Please read and follow these! I know they can be super boring and time consuming but, I will likely ignore any posts you make if you don't follow my simple rules, thanks!
2. I will not autovoid any tier 4 or 5 villager! I have personally hunted down dreamies of mine within those tiers and they are usually almost always harder to get than even tier 1's since nearly everyone will autovoid them!
3. Feel free to run in my town (Baywind) and take some Peaches as it is strictly a Cycling Town so I don't mind. For the short while my other two main towns (Starbell and Moondust) are on this thread though please do not take anything from them and only run on the paths! Walking is fine on the grass though. Thanks!
4. I do not keep a list of lurkers sorry! I just do not have the time to keep up with everyone, feel free to check in on this thread as often as you like though.
5. I do not take reservations except in the case of tier 4 or 5 villagers as I want to give people who love those lower tier villagers a good chance at getting their beloved villager(s).
6. Tier 1, 2 and 3 villagers will be auctioned for a short while, but if only one person is interested then you will get said villager for the base starting price.
7. All villagers will be original unless otherwise stated, but from time to time villagers will just pick things up from each other such as shirts and catchphrases. In those cases I have no control over what they do. Sorry.
8. Have fun and be respectful. Thanks so much for reading the rules, you are an awesome person! ^.^

Prices:
Tier 1: Auction Starting Price: 100TBT
Tier 2: Auction Starting Price: 75TBT
Tier 3: Auction Starting Price: 50TBT
Tier 4: Free!
Tier 5: Free!
Reservations: 10TBT for Tier 4 and 5 only!

Finally on to the good part! ^.^

Villagers of Baywind (My Cycling Town):
*Please ask for my FC*

Bunnie (T2)
Muffy (T2)
Kiki (T3) *Not Original Reserved for my town of Moondust*
Daisy (T4)
Pudge (T5)
Sparro (T5)
Gigi (T5)
Ricky (T5) *In Boxes!*
Beardo (T5)

Villagers Available in Moondust (My Themed Town):
*FC in Sidebar*

Rizzo (T5)
Rory (T5)
Curly (T5)

Villagers Available in Starbell (My Original Town, FC in sidebar):
*FC in sidebar*

*Note all Villagers in this town are not original so they will be free no matter what*

Benjamin (T4)
Avery (T5)

**Final Important Note!** I often run into connection errors and I'm pretty sure it's internet related as my internet isn't great but it's the best I have where I live. The chances of you running into an error before you even leave your Train station is high, but I find most people can make it into my town anywhere between 1-20 trys so you can usually get in with some persistence. If it continues to error on you and you'd like to give up just let me know and I will refund all your bells (if you paid any). Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Last edited:
Ricky the Cranky Squirrel is in boxes. He is free to a good home!

Last edited:
Back