• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you apply for mod?

I did. #mintsasmod2k15 #voteformints

- - - Post Merge - - -

I HAVE BEEN HEAR FOR A YEAR AND A HALF #TBTISLIFE AND I GO ON THIS SITE 24/7 I DESERVE SOME CREDIT RIGHT

I looked at the application, but I'm not really known around the site imo and I've already been a mod for an MC server for almost three years (just recently resigned); I'm done with modding for a while. xD Good luck to everyone who applied! <3

Naaah I didn't bother, mainly because not being online for ages would've gone against me :)

Ahahaha no. Let's just be real, I'd make a horrible mod.
I was literally too lazy to fill out the full form. I think I stopped at "Do you consider yourself mature..."

Nope. I've been a moderator on a forum before and worked my ass off to the point where I took it almost too seriously (as in, thinking about the forum almost all the time), so no more being a moderator for me :D

Nope. I've been a moderator on a forum before and worked my ass off to the point where I took it almost too seriously (as in, thinking about the forum almost all the time), so no more being a moderator for me :D
oh yeah. THAT forum. remember the forum i was a mod of ;)

Last edited:
I applied last time, but I just feel I'm not suitable for the job. I feel as though barely anyone on here actually knows who I am. SO I haven't applied this time, but I think that whoever is picked will definitely be the right choice. I can think of a few good people who would suit the role. So good luck to those of you who have applied!

Last edited:
I sure did. I feel like I'd be a decent mod because a lot of my friends often come to me for advice or whatever so I really know how to handle difficult situations. I've always wanted to be a mod so I figured I'd give it a shot. :)

Plus I'm on here like a LOT so I figure I can be that mod who everyone can PM whenever because they all know I got no life. xD

Ive thought about it, but Im not sure I would have time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and I barely make the age cap lmao

I actually did. I feel like I've been here long enough to understand how things work and I'm online pretty often.

But I know they're only promoting Trundle so why did I even bother :lemon:

I did apply, I feel like I would be well suited. But, I know they say popularity doesn't play a role in who gets chosen or not. But obviously if people like you they will recommend the more "popular" users. So I feel like it may just end up being "who do people know the most" kind of thing.

I did. I've been here for a while now, but I'm not all that known around here. I know a lot of people, but I don't think people can say they know me. Lol if you know what I mean. ;)

But yeah... I don't think that title is coming my way. Hehe

Back