Buying Weird Doll collectible... or Creepy Doll

How to make the weird doll not weird. Coming up on the next doll makeover. Stay tuned. Bump.

I think he only active people with wierd dolls have all commented on this so sorry but I think you have no chance.

wait a sec.. werent u the one who made the ice cream collectible?

and Bump!

Last edited:
From the collectible thread... For the weird doll, only 3 are in current "circulation", i.e., exactly 3 active users have them - all other weird dolls belong to inactive users. 2 were gift transactions and no BTB was exchanged for them. 1 user bought his from the shop. I have spoken to both gift-ers and gift-ees, and can confirm, for the foreseeable future, none of them have any intention to part with them.
So yeah. There's no point in this thread. You have no chance of getting the collectible

From the collectible thread... For the weird doll, only 3 are in current "circulation", i.e., exactly 3 active users have them - all other weird dolls belong to inactive users. 2 were gift transactions and no BTB was exchanged for them. 1 user bought his from the shop. I have spoken to both gift-ers and gift-ees, and can confirm, for the foreseeable future, none of them have any intention to part with them.
So yeah. There's no point in this thread. You have no chance of getting the collectible

That information may be true to this point but maybe they may change their mine, there can always be a chance :3

Back