• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I guess quite a lot, it was all about timing and help from some fantastic people :)

I'm still glad that you got your white feather. I even hoped that you get it. So you have your feather like how I have my cake.

Back on the subject, I think mods can buy items, but only generic (not event) items that are in stock, which are usually the pear and the orange.

I'm still glad that you got your white feather. I even hoped that you get it. So you have your feather like how I have my cake.

Back on the subject, I think mods can buy items, but only generic (not event) items that are in stock, which are usually the pear and the orange.

Mods can't buy anything that isn't in stock. They have the same buying privileges everyone else does.

Mods can't buy anything that isn't in stock. They have the same buying privileges everyone else does.

Jer is an exception though :p
because he's the one who makes them? nevermind.....

Where does it say six months? The application page says "few solid months of activity."

Im taking a guess that " few " means 4-6 months. Would you want an account 2 months old a moderator? 6 months and more would be better, since you know that they are gonna stay on the site longer.

Im taking a guess that " few " means 4-6 months. Would you want an account 2 months old a moderator? 6 months and more would be better, since you know that they are gonna stay on the site longer.

No, I don't want a 2-month-old-member to be mod (EDIT: Not directly offending any 2-month-old-members by saying that, just implying more experience would be nice); I just thought I'd clarify since you made it seem like it was directly mentioned somewhere. Sorry about the confusion!

Last edited:
The staff last year did say they wanted at least six months of activity if you're applying for a moderator position.

We're not immediately ruling out anybody who has less than 6 months of activity, but of course we're more wary about selecting somebody who doesn't have many posts or many months of activity.

No, I don't want a 2-month-old-member to be mod (EDIT: Not directly offending any 2-month-old-members by saying that, just implying more experience would be nice); I just thought I'd clarify since you made it seem like it was directly mentioned somewhere. Sorry about the confusion!

Nah nah, sorry for confusing you. Wasn't directly mentioned, just thought that more acivity might be nice since you know they would stick around longer. :)

I know it takes a while to pick out great mods but I'm excited to see who our new mods will be! :)

Please note that applications will be closed next Saturday.

I can't wait until the new mods are promoted.

And I just grabbed post #500 on this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back