• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Staff Applications Reminder (now closing) + Apple Restock Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Please note that applications will be closed next Saturday.

So far, we've received about 50 staff applications, but we want to see more! If you love TBT and think you could positively contribute to our community as a moderator, please consider taking a look at the application by clicking here. You'll find all of the requirements and responsibilities over there. Don't forget you can also send us a recommendation or two if you've observed another user who you think is worth considering.

But wait, there's more! The second Apple stock promised in the last TBT Direct will be coming at 2:00am Pacific Time on Saturday, June 27th. This time is perfect for our night dwellers and friends in Europe/Australia!

Please note that we'll be experimenting with a new restock tactic for this one. If you haven't managed to grab an Apple collectible yet for yourself, this is your chance!

Nooo, that's 4 AM for me Q_Q *crais all over all the apples she'll miss out on*

Dang, oh well :/ I hope there's another one soon.

4am my time D; I'll never get an apple.

It's going to restock in 6 in the morning for me. The same time my town in ACNL refreshes.

Nooo, I'll be asleep by then :( I really want to snag another apple.

i really dont like the color green but the green used in the banner reminder and the thread headings is a nice color ok bye

I will get an apple! I'll set an alarm. My favorite fruit will be mine!

I do apologize if you won't be able to make this one due to the awkward time, but the first stock was at 4:00pm Pacific, so we're just moving times around in the interest of fairness for different people who have different schedules and live in different parts of the world. Of course there will be other restocks in the future at other times.

Ooh! I'll set my alarm!!! Lol!!! Thx for the restock guys and giving some of us another shot at it!

i really dont like the color green but the green used in the banner reminder and the thread headings is a nice color ok bye

I was thinking that, too. The green looks good.

I probably won't even try to get the apple, I'm not a huge collectable person, but a restock in a different time for people in different areas is cool.

I do apologize if you won't be able to make this one due to the awkward time, but the first stock was at 4:00pm Pacific, so we're just moving times around in the interest of fairness for different people who have different schedules and live in different parts of the world. Of course there will be other restocks in the future at other times.

I like the idea a lot since a lot of people on here are from different parts of the world! I will still try my hardest!

Please note that we'll be experimenting with a new restock tactic for this one. If you haven't managed to grab an Apple collectible yet for yourself, this is your chance!

pls i have 6 kids at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back