• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does your villager has a funny catchphrase/greeting?

I used to have Alfonso in my town and used to say "b**ch t*ts!", forgot to change it before he moved out lol.

I made Harry's catchphrase "Meow Meow" since I couldn't think of any good catchphrase (I don't know any and I don't even really understand the whole concept of them). Anyways, he sounds hilarious when he says it XD.

Poncho runs up to me shouting "HOLY BOLOGNA!" before kindly asking me to catch a bug for him. <3

I'm not sure if these are funny, but I had a lot of fun making them

Pierce's greeting: 'Potato putt putt'
Catchphrase: 'brotato'

Biskit's greeting: 'Punny bunnies'
Catchphrase: 'yummy nums'

Beardo's greeting: 'Jumpy jelly'
Catchphrase: 'squinchies'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait. I forgot one!

Roscoe's greeting: 'Nyeh la nyeh'
Catchphrase: 'nyeh'

I like giving Tom the cranky cat various cranky greetings, like: "Get off my lawn!" "Get out of there!"

My fave thing to do is give my villagers adverbs as catchphrases. Stuff like: literally, virtually, obviously, stupidly. Makes me laugh.

Anabelle's catchphrase is currently "to the max!" and Biskit's is "bananaface".

I will be forever sad that "cheesemonkey" is too many letters.

ETA: And Frita's greeting is "It's burgertime!" with the catchphrase "small fry".

Last edited:
Not that I can think of? I do remember visiting a dream town once and errr some of their villagers said very inappropriate things... :/ Poor Freya. ;(

- - - Post Merge - - -

That and my villagers keep passing their default catch phrases on to each other. So for example Henry the Frog now says Kiki's "Kitty Kat" xD and even though Tia the Elephant moved out about a month ago now both Filbert and Vladimir are saying "Teacup" it's as annoying as it is funny actually. ^.^

0MGbacy - Imgur.jpg

RE3iafc - Imgur.jpg
Yeah...looks like Felicity has been hanging out with Octavian.

Back