• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Links To All The Best Guides On TBT

Resonate

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
INTRODUCTION:
First off, I decided to do this because I noticed that when going through the Guides and Research section of the website there were many well written guides, but they were a little difficult to find. I was also a little tired of newer members asking questions that are almost common knowledge to the rest of us.

So I took the liberty upon myself to go through ALL the Guides, and come back with the best of them. The List Below is what I came out with. But before I go any further I want you to know that:

A. I am NOT plagarizing the authors of these guides. My only wish is to have the guides available in one central location for people to refer to, if they need help. This will hopefully reduce a bunch of spam threads that can easily be solved with a single reply. This is also meant to help relieve pressure off of other people to constantly answer questions new members might have.

B. This thread is meant as a central location, for Information that is. Instead of posting threads asking for help, rather come here first, and see if you can find the information instead.

C. To the authors of these guides:
As said earlier, I do not wish to plagarize. I have recorded your name next to each Guide's Link.

On a side note:
When you get a chance, Thank Jas0n for making TONS of guides for the TBT Community that have helped so many new players, if you haven't thanked him already.

_________________Now Onto The Guides!______________________

GUIDES
FAQ's Guides:
"New to Animal Crossing"Guide by Coraircate

Hybrid & Flowers Guide by Jas0n

Town Donations Guide by Jas0n

Grass & Restoration Guide by Dominic

Serena's Fountain Guide by Stardust

Fruit Orchards Guide by KingKombat

Luck and Karma Guide by Jas0n

All K.K. Songs Guide by Taro.

Tool Guides and Research by Jas0n

2009 Event Guide by xYoh

AC:CF Face Guide by Jas0n

AC:CF Hair Guide by Jas0n

Season's Guide by Jas0n

Perfect Town Guide by Erica

Official DLC Guide and Trading Guide by TravisTouchdown

Random Tidbits of Info: (yes I had time so I did this too)

Gracie Grace Store Guide by Bell_Hunter

Wendell Guide and Research by Jas0n

Complete City Folk Items List by shadowsquid86 (Has ALL The Items, If I'm not Mistaken)

Phineas Items by Taro.

Message Bird by rroqer111

Getting Saplings Quicker by Dark

Shoe Shine Guide by Jarv156

Neighbors Birthdays and Catchphrases by Deleted User

Getting Furniture that an Animal has by Bita

Wi-Fi Games by Coraircate

Gulliver Guide by Jarv156

Stalk Market Guide by Polaris

Grass Experiment by DirtyD

Color Charts and Shading Tips by vampiricrogue

ABD Guide by AnimalCrossingcool

If you know of guides that I may have missed, please post them Here. I'll be sure to add them later.

If you also have any questions not answered, you are free to ask me, I'm sure I can help you out in some sort of way.

Well that's it for now. See you on the Bell Tree.

~ Aaron/Pootman

Last edited by a moderator:
Nigel91 said:
Thanks for this. Pinned!
Pootman is: Yay. ^_^ :D ^_^

Hope this helps to eliminate some Help Threads too.

I just saw that looking through the guides and research section was kinda confusing, so I just did this to make browsing more convenient.

Toon][quote="Hub12 said:
A guide to guides? Lol. nice....i think...
:O

You should make a ]I haven't made any guides...I just put the Links All together so people don't have to search as hard. I hope this is especially usefull to all the new players that are always full of questions.

But searching the Guides and Research Section did take a long while. >_<

real cool poot, and its awesome that it got pinned, now the n00bs wont post topics about "where is the hybrid guide I can't find it! :'( "

MattyofAlbion said:
real cool poot, and its awesome that it got pinned, now the n00bs wont post topics about "where is the hybrid guide I can't find it! :'( "
That is exactly what I want NOT to Happen. :D

cornmikey said:
this is awesome! but stardust's fountain guide is a bit incorrect...
If you know how to fix it please share? =3

Clown Town said:
they should make one for starting looks... like the hair guide but with the eye color and stuff.
The eye color isn't determined by those questions.

Back