• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite animal?

I seem to like a lot of the horse villagers, so probably the horses. I also like the pigs and rhinos a lot.

my favourite is the wolf (no.. I'm not one of those furries lol)

but also platypus. they're a little bit awesome! :)

I love alot of animals but right now I'd have to say that my favorite is the owl. They've got such intense eyes. :)

As for favorite animals in the game... I don't really think I have any.

For 100-percent appreciation … the octopuses.

I had Zucker in my since-reset town of Temps.

I have Marina in my villager pictures-theme town of ACNLpics.

And I have Octavian in my newest town of Foster.

All three octopuses…rock! (This is one specie that should be expanded in the next "Animal Crossing.")

This belongs in the caf?, lol. But: BIRDS. Birds birds birds.

QnTc8BW.gif

qsvTGeB.gif

FEHA4yn.gif

59pdpaz.gif

9PfPWel.gif

7W6BVcO.gif

R0cxgrw.gif

g6CFbNT.jpg

q42zxGt.gif

This is a link so I don't kill your bandwith with this post
http://i.imgur.com/mzMoAUo.gifv

Do you mean in real life, or in the game?

In real life, my favorite animals are the otter, red panda and (surprise, surprise) arctic fox.

In game, my favorite animals are the wolves and ducks. I could seriously see myself buying more copies of ACNL just to fill them up with wolves and ducks (my current and only town right now already has quite a few wolves, actually. I guess I need more ducks...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I forgot to mention I also really like the penguins and the deer in-game!

Last edited:
Wolves, Deer and Owls!

And in-game: Wolves, Deer & Owls :lemon: (Owl villagers next time please and thank you Nintendo!)

My favourite are the cats and bunnies (in game), but I also really love the deer as well! In real life I absolutely love dogs, cats, and bears ouo

In real life, my favorite animals are cetaceans and owls. They're all so brilliant and beautiful! It's no surprise that in-game, my favorite animals are owls as well. ^^ I hope one day in the future they can become villagers instead of just NPCs!

My favourite animal in and out of the game would have to be cats!

in real life, I love birds ingeneral especially Kiwis, penguins, ostriches, peacocks, ducks and parrots.
I also really love foxes and cats and kangaroos and hedgehogs and camels...

in game I love wolves and deer the most, I also like some ducks, horses, sheep, cats and birds

Back