• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✩ Kuroh's Adoptable Shop ✩ [ OPEN - 4/6 AVAILABLE ]

bump for the bae

Have you guys seen adopt letter U yet??? They're adorable and would love to go home with you <3

aaaa you dont take tbt then??

cry im in love with F oh my god hes so cute s t a b m e why dont i have money i want him so bad ;-;

aaaa you dont take tbt then??

cry im in love with F oh my god hes so cute s t a b m e why dont i have money i want him so bad ;-;

Yeah I'm almost at 5k tbt so I don't really need any more at the moment ;v ;
Thank you so much for your interest, though!! Glad to hear that you like his design ~

n8OAca1.png

update: Adopt U also includes an additional artwork now! (the watermark is my deviantart username btw)
she is currently up for auction: http://ku-rou.deviantart.com/art/OPEN-AUCTION-Adopt-Lemon-Raspberry-687497226

Update: all adopts (except adopt H) are now only 200 dA Points!
I'm only 200 Points away from renewing Core Membership so it would really help me out ; v ; /

Ah, I really wish you took TBT! T is the cutest thing ever...! ;_;

New adopt added! Accepting TBT or dA Points for this one

HOOOOOOO NO LIE I GASPED IN REAL LIFE YOU'RE ACCEPTING TBT AHHHH! She's super cute! Not sure if I should buy her, though! Might think about it love your art <333

Last edited:
HOOOOOOO NO LIE I GASPED IN REAL LIFE YOU'RE ACCEPTING TBT AHHHH! She's super cute! Not sure if I should buy her, though! Might think about it love your art <333

LOL thank you so much!! ;//v//;
I'm so happy to hear that you like her design, thank you!!

THE CUTENESS IS KILLING ME

also not sure how adopts work if you could help out 3:

Thank you very much!! <3

Adopts are basically character designs that you can purchase. You can give them their own names and personalities, write stories about them, draw or have others draw them, roleplay with friends, etc.!

Is Blue Kitty on the first page still available? c:

Back