• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If you were a villager who would you be?

ams

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Matryoshka Doll
Isabelle
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cherry (Fruit)
I recently got Deirdre in my town and I feel like she's my twin. I'd definitely be an uchi (super caring/motherly but...also kind of a confrontational jerk sometimes?). She's also sort of weird looking, but seems to share my passion for well maintained eyebrows. The eyebrows might be about 95% of the reason I made this thread.

View attachment 119018

Who's your AC twin?

Interesting question :). That's a tough one for me. Unfortunately, I haven't met enough villagers to pick from and personality wise, I'm nothing like any of the available ones in the game. I'm shy (Gaston and Harry did say they are afraid of meeting new people or something like that, so maybe I'm a little similar to the Crankies, but that's about it); I spend my time indoors and not outdoors; I lack self-esteem (in that case, I'm a little like the Normal villagers); I try to get along with everyone.

If Alli were an Uchi, I would be her. I love her color, I love the alligators, and my name happens to be Alli.

But since Alli isn't an Uchi, I would probably be Cherry because her colors are some of my favorites and I love dog villagers as well!

Probably Carmen, because we share the same hair color/style, and she's in a perpetual state of side-eyeing. I also used to have a gap in between my two front teeth, but I have an invisible, permanent orthodontic appliance behind my teeth keeping them together now. I also really like the name Carmen, haha.

Carmen_NL.png

I'd probably be a Merengue, Rosie, and Deirdre mix, because I am nice and kind, happy and peppy, and can be a total rude butt sometimes.

i look like velma, but i am far from snooty irl. i'd say i am a mix of normal and lazy though.

I am Kyle. I have that lone wolf type personality. I also have dark circles around my eyes from countless nights of staying up and I have a tough exterior.

Bob personifies me pretty well. Not only am I lazy but I'm also a cat person. I can't say there's much resemblance appearance-wise, but that goes for all the villagers as far as I know.

I'd probably be Tangy or Francine

Probably Dobie 'cause I'm a lazy lazy wolfer :b Even if he is allergic to my favorite fruit.

Coco because I'm empty inside.

I'm just kidding. Probably Bud since I'm chill but also into athletics and I live by the ocean most of the time.

Probably Cherry since I'd most likely be uchi, and the red color would match my hair. If I were a male I'd be Punchy cause some people say I look like a stoner (should I take that as a compliment? :blush:)

me irl in a nutshell
tumblr_mptf00vdnK1swv1eco1_1280.jpg
88fb4452a276a41ad84a1bd0ed1cc59a05a06130334e8ff475578720b956ca8a.jpg
gomen not gomen

im not actually a weeb

Kyle if it were based on looks. Benjamin, Static, or Lucky if it were on personality.

I am so Uchi I recently figured that out and it's been a game changer...... I'm probably a mix between Fuschia and Pashmina. I'd be another Uchi goat but a little more edgy than Pashmina's Rococo set.

lol i always thought i had a weird connection to shari, the cutie uchi sock monkey. or maybe just uchi's in general??? anyways, i really really wish she didnt move away ;A; bluh

Back