• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Pokemon Music

Lancelot

Epic
Bells
Switch
5782-2975-9876
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
I haven't seen a thread for this yet in the Pokemon Centre so I thought I'd make it. Sorry if it already exists.

Anywho, I was just listening to a few of happydragonite's re-orchestrated pokemon songs as I love his work.
I was just wondering, whats your favourite Pokemon song/music/theme?

This could be-

• An anime theme
    In game official music
    Remixes
    Re-orchestrated

Personally my favourite music is from black and white/2 as I think the unova music was just all around epic.

My 2 favourite re-orchestrated songs are these-

Anyway, whats your favourite Pokemon music? If you like post a video cause I wanna listen to them all. :blush:

I loooove N's themes c: The trainer battle, both versions of the room, and both of his "final battle" themes! X and Y's Gym leader theme is cool too, and BW/BW2 Elite Four and Legendary Trio (the one that plays for the Swords of Justice that you encounter) is sick! X and Y has awesome legendary music, too c:

idk if y'all know about her, but GlitchxCity on Youtube has a CRAP-TON of pokemon music remixes and I love them! x3

Also, the Glitch did for the Team Magma/Aqua Boss battle is really cool! :D [a link to it here]. ;3

There's no way I could choose just one Pokemon song as my favorite x'3

Ive been meaning to check out glitchxcity. I thought she did lets plays ;o;

Ive been meaning to check out glitchxcity. I thought she did lets plays ;o;

I'm actually pretty sure that she does let's plays aside remixes c: Never seen her let's plays, but I should probly check them out sometime Cx I just really like the music she does.

My favorite in-game music would have to be Sootopolis City from R/S/E. Not the new alpha/omega, though. It's nice, but the original music is just so much better to me.

And also Olivine City from the original Gold/Silver. Those are just two of my favorites.

White Mountain by Glitchxcity is amazing, but from the actual games Route 46/47, Johto Gym Leaders, Vermilion City, Kanto Dungeons all from HG/SS, Hoenn E4, Route 113 (especially ORAS version), Pokeball Factory, Coumarine City, Kalos Gym leaders (don't shoot me), Shalour City is probs my literal fave..those are some that pop into my head right now. But yeah.. Pokemon music is so good, I mean I could be here all day, I haven't even said the music from half of these games and didn't even touch Gen 1, 4 and 5.

Shalours Theme, it just reminds me of a mixture of Asian and Celtic music.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to admit... I love a lot of tracks from 5th gen, even if it's my least favourite in terms of gameplay and region. Here's just a few examples of my favourite tracks (not exclusively 5th Gen) and my reasons why, as biased as they may be:

So much better than the remade version, if you ask me. The new version captures the serenity of underwater perfectly, yes- but this one's far more catchy and memorable. I can hardly remember the new Dive theme, but the old one's burnt into my memory forever from how much time I spent underwater listening to this track. To this day, it's still my second favourite track from the games.

Mt Coronet was always one of my favourite areas in 4th gen purely due to the music given. It purely captures the feel of climbing a mountain, and doing so while the situation is dire.

Another childhood favourite track of mine. You remember the blizzard and the snowfalls that were a complete pain? Believe it or not, I enjoyed the entire place due to how cheery this music was. I couldn't be bored while this was in the background. It was just impossible.

Believe it or not... I don't know why I like this song. There's something about it that just draws me in...

The feels when I finally completed B/W were strong, especially as I'd heard of Ghetsis' Hydreigon and of how difficult it was to defeat. I felt triumphant when I got through the battle without having any of my Pokemon faint; which this song only reinforced.

Definitely my fourth-favourite track in all of the Pokemon series, especially due to how I realised that it was connected to N's previous themes. Besides- I played Black, and the electric-y sounds in it really made you feel like you were fighting Zekrom's master, and thereby, connected him to his desire for Team Plasma's 'ideals' to come about. It's actually kind of symbolic, when you think about it.

This song really captures the mood of adventuring in a snowy location- which is strange, considering it only appears in 1 1/2 snowy routes in the game. However, something about it makes me feel like I'm struggling against a storm myself. Really helps with the immersion. Don't ask how this got above N's final theme in terms of my favourites, but... it's my third favourite track in the series.

This is a similar case with Village Bridge- I don't knoww exactly why I like it so much. I'm guessing that it's a lot less modern than a lot of other tracks in the game. Compare it to the champion theme, Maxie/Archie's battle theme, contests, the rival theme... everything. It makes me think back to the past. Definitely my most loved track, though.

I didn't like the older contest theme... but this rendition is stupidly catchy. I have to give it props for that.

I'm going to have to admit... I love a lot of tracks from 5th gen, even if it's my least favourite in terms of gameplay and region. Here's just a few examples of my favourite tracks (not exclusively 5th Gen) and my reasons why, as biased as they may be:

So much better than the remade version, if you ask me. The new version captures the serenity of underwater perfectly, yes- but this one's far more catchy and memorable. I can hardly remember the new Dive theme, but the old one's burnt into my memory forever from how much time I spent underwater listening to this track. To this day, it's still my second favourite track from the games.

Mt Coronet was always one of my favourite areas in 4th gen purely due to the music given. It purely captures the feel of climbing a mountain, and doing so while the situation is dire.

Another childhood favourite track of mine. You remember the blizzard and the snowfalls that were a complete pain? Believe it or not, I enjoyed the entire place due to how cheery this music was. I couldn't be bored while this was in the background. It was just impossible.

Believe it or not... I don't know why I like this song. There's something about it that just draws me in...

The feels when I finally completed B/W were strong, especially as I'd heard of Ghetsis' Hydreigon and of how difficult it was to defeat. I felt triumphant when I got through the battle without having any of my Pokemon faint; which this song only reinforced.

Definitely my fourth-favourite track in all of the Pokemon series, especially due to how I realised that it was connected to N's previous themes. Besides- I played Black, and the electric-y sounds in it really made you feel like you were fighting Zekrom's master, and thereby, connected him to his desire for Team Plasma's 'ideals' to come about. It's actually kind of symbolic, when you think about it.

This song really captures the mood of adventuring in a snowy location- which is strange, considering it only appears in 1 1/2 snowy routes in the game. However, something about it makes me feel like I'm struggling against a storm myself. Really helps with the immersion. Don't ask how this got above N's final theme in terms of my favourites, but... it's my third favourite track in the series.

This is a similar case with Village Bridge- I don't knoww exactly why I like it so much. I'm guessing that it's a lot less modern than a lot of other tracks in the game. Compare it to the champion theme, Maxie/Archie's battle theme, contests, the rival theme... everything. It makes me think back to the past. Definitely my most loved track, though.

I didn't like the older contest theme... but this rendition is stupidly catchy. I have to give it props for that.

All your songs you linked are soo good *-*

Everyone is mentioning Glitch's remixes, but nobody has tanked about ElectricMudkip's? I like him a bit more than Glitch, but I still love her Frontier Brain remix. (Well I love how both of them remade it. ^.^)

Everyone is mentioning Glitch's remixes, but nobody has tanked about ElectricMudkip's? I like him a bit more than Glitch, but I still love her Frontier Brain remix. (Well I love how both of them remade it. ^.^)

I've never heard either's remixes, so I can't judge. Sorry!

I've never even heard ElectricMudkip. What do you think is some if his/her best remixes, so I can get a taste.

I really like the Kanto gym leader themes.

But there's a really awesome remix of HGSS+GSC Kanto gym leader theme (skip to 2:11 for the remix):

Last edited:
I really love this BGM from Pokemon Shuffle

I love way too many Pokemon songs from the games to the anime. One song off the top of my head comes from my least favourite games Black and White. I absolutely love the Team Plasma theme ^.^ didn't care much for the remix of it in Black and White 2 though...

Also can't go wrong with anything Hoenn or cycling themes. ^.^ Pomemon music is just amazing!

Back