Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Randoms Tourney #2!! (AkatsukiYoshi Wins!)

Javocado

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Balloon
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
HwFnUegl.png

Smash Bros Randoms Tourney #2 is a go!
Will lady luck be on your side?
Will you finally get a win over that one person thanks to chance?
Will we finish this before a month's time?

Those questions and more will be answered throughout the course of this tourney!

Bracket:
http://challonge.com/SmashRandoms2

Rules:
-16 participants.
-Best of 3 except for Semifinals, Loser's Finals, and Grand Finals(Those are Best of 5)
-Double Elimination.
-Must choose Random when selecting a character.
-No items, 3-Stock.
-Random Omega stages only.
-48 hours to complete match or else DQ, and I ain't talking Dairy Queen!
-No Johns! The only John allowed is John Cena at the end of this post!

**Also, I would appreciate it if you could please report your matches in a way which I could see what characters were used and who won!

For example:

Score: I won 2-0

G1: Rob vs Captain Falcon
G2: Pit vs Ganondorf

Announce the score and bold the characters you used in the matches.

Finally, this is a Randoms Tourney, so please don't try and select your best character. The chances of getting your main squeeze(s) are pretty slim, but if fate deals you with someone you're good with, then so be it. But I'll be keeping my eyes on ya!

1. Javocado
2. Azza
3. Danielkang2
4. Hyogo
5. Antlers
6. Monkey D Luffy
7. ZigZag991
8. AkatsukiYoshi
9. pokedude729
10. Espurr
11. Hikari
12. Jeremy
13. CookingOkasan
14. Sockhead
15. Blueleaf
16. WonderK

Good luck, and jav a smashing time folks!
i1DkqpC.png

Last edited:
I'll join this one, although I goddamn bet I'm gonna be randomized with Yoshi/Fox, which in that case, I'd just suicide off the edge, I don't play them at all.

Also you can keep an eye on me all you want, Jav.

Ive been waiting for this Jav. You took your sweet time m8

Im in

Very well, I'll join too. The last random tournament added Dark Pit to one of my mains. I wonder what new powers will awaken for me in this tourney.

Ya know... *lip smack*... I just may join this. Might be fun. Haven't played Smash in a while, so I suppose this would be a good time to start trying to train on my Megaman amiibo. Not that anybody uses Megaman. Maybe I'll get lucky?

Ya know... *lip smack*... I just may join this. Might be fun. Haven't played Smash in a while, so I suppose this would be a good time to start trying to train on my Megaman amiibo. Not that anybody uses Megaman. Maybe I'll get lucky?

If you get megaman I call hax

There have been a few mega mans in my days of for glory... All spammers :( they're so painful to deal with!!

Last edited:
Back