• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival A Thread.

ApolloJusticeAC

silly
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1256-5629-2113
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Mother's Day Carnation
Yellow Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
This game exists mostly i think to test the graphics for AC WII U. Does anybody believe this?

More likely they made this game to cash in on the Animal Crossing franchise. I'm incredibly disappointed with Nintendo on this spin off game.

Nintendo don't create Wii U titles just to "test the graphics" lmfao.. that's literally like the most wasteful thing they could ever do.

Most likely they're just trying to expand the AC series due to how much success new leaf generated. (Hence the two spin-off titles).

Odds are that there's a traditional ac game for the Wii U in the works, only they didn't reveal it at E3 because Nintendo only showcase games at E3 which are being released in less than 6 months time. They don't want to get our hopes up and then let us wait a long time, despite the fact they completely did this with New Leaf, as it was shown to be a game that releases alongside the 3DS.

Last edited:
Nintendo don't create Wii U titles just to "test the graphics" lmfao.. that's literally like the most wasteful thing they could ever do.

Most likely they're just trying to expand the AC series due to how much success new leaf generated. (Hence the two spin-off titles).

Odds are that there's a traditional ac game for the Wii U in the works, only they didn't reveal it at E3 because Nintendo only showcase games at E3 which are being released in less than 6 months time. They don't want to get our hopes up and then let us wait a long time, despite the fact they completely did this with New Leaf, as it was shown to be a game that releases alongside the 3DS.

In less than 6 months? Lol, that's not true at all. You must be yankin' our chains.

In less than 6 months? Lol, that's not true at all. You must be yankin' our chains.

There was a recent interview w/ Regie and he explains why there was no Zelda Wii U footage because of this reason.

I think it was 6-9/11 months I can't quite remember which specific number he said.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This game exists mostly i think to test the graphics for AC WII U. Does anybody believe this?

no. this game exists as an excuse to use more and sell amiibos and cards :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

There was a recent interview w/ Regie and he explains why there was no Zelda Wii U footage because of this reason.

I think it was 6-9/11 months I can't quite remember which specific number he said.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this interview really saddened me because it seems like Reggie is so blind to what's happening around, sigh

Indeed! Why, the truth is, the nintendo direct that aired on the 13th. was actually mashed together at the last minute because nintendo wasn't ready to reveal the new wii u animal crossing just yet. Why, by this time next month, I can practically guarantee nintendo will be unveiling this brand new game. Although, the truth is, they additionally plan to cancel production of the nintendo switch, and resurrect the wii u (truly the greatest thing since the Virtual boy and the Ultra Hand).

Considering I think the Wii U is mostly dead by this point, I don't know if that's the case, but with E3 coming up, a lot of people are hoping for an announcement of an Animal Crossing game for the Switch.

Back