███ ✻ Jint's gallery || stream [OFF]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tumblr_osl30xKxSN1tfxib1o1_1280.png

kyaaaa I'm doneeee

DEEBubAXoAARfQb.jpg

ooh jint these look super nice!! i dont think uve ever drawn yoi before :eek: it really works w/ ur style!! :D

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates here omg
truth is, I haven't been drawing much and been dying IRL (if you follow my twitter you'd probably know that I've been, literally, all across the world lol) but!!! here's some stuff that I finished lately:

tumblr_osxm3xjOgB1tfxib1o1_1280.png

^ I've recorded the process for this one so... speedpaint soon, I guess?

tumblr_otywmgHv6Q1tfxib1o1_1280.png

tumblr_ou6mpc6GJG1tfxib1o1_1280.png

DEJjWIZXgAApF4b.jpg

DGI_Ve_XoAA8426.png

traditional stuff

DELMjznXcAAvaRf.jpg

DFlc5AOW0AAwkhC.jpg

DGtkAuOWAAAxoLm.jpg

DGznL4GXoAEkK1L.jpg

and this is my table @ N?rCon in Link?ping, Sweden!!!
I tabled with 2 other friends (twitter: << @leotsukastrabe || @_jintii || @24914x >>), they both had their own display corners but my stuff is just all over the place.... laughs weakly.... e.g. my charms are actually on the right of the pic, hidden from view bc of the cube perspective lol!

DFvrz7jXYAAJIER.jpg

N?rCon has the loveliest staff ever, if you want to do cons in europe I would highly recommend this con!!! We messed up and booked tables in 2 different locations and the staff managed to fix it for us; the AA organisers and managers were extremely kind as well - they kept asking us if we needed any help with anything, and offered everyone tea & coffee both in the morning and afternoon. I've never felt so pampered as an AA artist T___T OFC The people who stop by have been lovely as well!!! It was an extremely pleasant experience and I'd 100% go again if I had the chance!

if you're interested in my merch!!!! I'll be opening my tictail store soon, just need to count my stock tonight before opening and it'll be open! Meanwhile, you can sign up for email updates here:
http://jintii.tictail.com/

thanks for reading all that update!!! have a cookie

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh jint these look super nice!! i dont think uve ever drawn yoi before :eek: it really works w/ ur style!! :D

yells @ you!! I'm so sorry for the late reply omg I haven't been on tbt for ages but thank ya!!!
I've been refraining from drawing YOI since... my tablemate drew it so I was scared of mutual competition.... but now that we disbanded ((laughs))
I'm glad that it works with my style tho! was scared it'd turn out weird ^__T

I don't really have an excuse anymore (lol)
my drawing productivity has decreased since the swedish con, mostly because I've somehow suddenly realised how horrible my anatomy is >->o
I can still draw chibis with simple / generic poses just fine, but anything else takes a huge toll on me because I'm trying to fix all the mistakes that I seem to see everywhere ((rip
anyway! here's some pieces (that aren't inktober) that I've done lately:

DLUWtJMUIAAC2cS.png

(inigo from the performance banner on feh)

tumblr_oy8acanWYk1tfxib1o2_540.png

(Mist for FE Compendium)

DMv5skfUQAE3Fh_.jpg

(for a character design contest)

On side note, I sort of want to improve my skills by sketching, so if you have any characters you'd like to throw at me as tribute, you can do so here

I'm also playing animal crossing pocket camp... so if you are too feel free to add me!! Do let me know who you are though, I don't want to add randoms that I haven't even heard of before (sweats)

my drawing productivity has decreased since the swedish con, mostly because I've somehow suddenly realised how horrible my anatomy is >->o
I can still draw chibis with simple / generic poses just fine, but anything else takes a huge toll on me because I'm trying to fix all the mistakes that I seem to see everywhere ((rip

DLUWtJMUIAAC2cS.png

(Mist for FE Compendium)

DMv5skfUQAE3Fh_.jpg

On side note, I sort of want to improve my skills by sketching, so if you have any characters you'd like to throw at me as tribute, you can do so here

I'm also playing animal crossing pocket camp... so if you are too feel free to add me!! Do let me know who you are though, I don't want to add randoms that I haven't even heard of before (sweats)

dont worry about not being productive! if ur struggling w/ seing too many errors, just do quick sketches to practice that don't need to be super amazing, just practice and dont worry about mistakes! thats what i do at least haha

the dancer inigo chibi is so cute!!! i should probably draw him at some point since ive been using him a lot haha. and the mist is so cute!! the background is so soft and sparkly!!

i love the character design too!!! i LOVE the wave top, and the long hair and stars under her dress are so pretty ahhhh

(also added u on acpc! my name is just hime on there ^^)

Last edited:

DLUWtJMUIAAC2cS.png

(Mist for FE Compendium)

DMv5skfUQAE3Fh_.jpg

added!
good luck for the character design contest! I'm really digging these sun crowns lately
I understand the struggle... I took so many pics of myself and others in various poses back then
I think you have improved - you may not see it because you see your drawings first hand. Like the composition and coloring in your Inigo chibi! Clean rendering and beautiful shades of BLUE

dont worry about not being productive! if ur struggling w/ seing too many errors, just do quick sketches to practice that don't need to be super amazing, just practice and dont worry about mistakes! thats what i do at least haha

the dancer inigo chibi is so cute!!! i should probably draw him at some point since ive been using him a lot haha. and the mist is so cute!! the background is so soft and sparkly!!

i love the character design too!!! i LOVE the wave top, and the long hair and stars under her dress are so pretty ahhhh

(also added u on acpc! my name is just hime on there ^^)

added!
good luck for the character design contest! I'm really digging these sun crowns lately
I understand the struggle... I took so many pics of myself and others in various poses back then
I think you have improved - you may not see it because you see your drawings first hand. Like the composition and coloring in your Inigo chibi! Clean rendering and beautiful shades of BLUE

I'm sad bc I swear I've typed a reply for both of ya + sent it, but I guess it never went thru //orzzzz
It was along the lines of,, thank you so much for both of your kind words //weepsss I'm just angery bc I can't see some stuff myself, so having people like you guys really reassures me that I'm not de-proving T T ((stabbed so tyvvvvm for the comments!! ;___;

I'm here not bc I have (much) stuff to update, but more like here to promo my year end giveaways o/
There's one on twitter and one on tumblr!!

https://twitter.com/_jintii/status/945626302127542272
http://jintii.tumblr.com/post/168959083256/thank-you-so-much-for-sticking-with-me-this-year

I'll also scribble a quick freebie for the next poster with refs~
To qualify you just have to had post somewhere in this thread before (lol)

I'll slip some obligatory art updates here (laughs) I've posted them on twit already so if you're following me you've probably already seen them before ^__T
Also long story short!! I got constantly ridiculed on a discord server that I only draw chibis and that none of my work have noses (I find noses weird on my work, that's why I've never drawn them), so I got inappropriately motivated to draw a ton of non-chibi stuff with noses (lol)

pocket camp!!
DPTvJh1V4AAonvD.jpg

a bunch of chibs from me & my friends' kuroneko ocs
DPlMHmjUMAIiYCc.jpg

that one time when I tried clavies' art style
DP5xyX_VwAIb23E.jpg

I actually tried to draw animal crossing stuff ((slapped
DQ3KYQ0UQAAPBMY.jpg

new boya!!! https://toyhou.se/716616.nikolaj
I revamped him so much he looks too seme to be an uke (lol)
DPLmMUEV4AAeWs9.jpg

DPLmNJ8UIAAOMCA.jpg

DRptTQJU8AEXgCR.jpg

the seme if anyone is interested: https://toyhou.se/1462323.septimus
I been smashing my head into a wall everyday the past month trying to properly match them up, and only got a smidge of an idea last week _:),3JL) otp is otpain

my current icon
DR0pCIwUMAENy4-.jpg

SS pieces
DRv-2PFW4AAL_ag.jpg

DR1TTJeVQAAQK_C.jpg

DQTQsdYVAAA5gzR.jpg

(sad) year end summary

DQf9YewUEAEMSoa.jpg

I don?t recall ever seeing (much) lifeless work from you but what you did for the animal crossing art is so futeeee!
I love that blue bear gijinka as well oh gosh what a sweetie
Your chibis are also so super cute and expressive!

Sorry that this isn?t v in-depth I?m on mobile rn and the typing is lagging hnnng

Last edited:

I'm sad bc I swear I've typed a reply for both of ya + sent it, but I guess it never went thru //orzzzz
It was along the lines of,, thank you so much for both of your kind words //weepsss I'm just angery bc I can't see some stuff myself, so having people like you guys really reassures me that I'm not de-proving T T ((stabbed so tyvvvvm for the comments!! ;___;

I'm here not bc I have (much) stuff to update, but more like here to promo my year end giveaways o/
There's one on twitter and one on tumblr!!

https://twitter.com/_jintii/status/945626302127542272
http://jintii.tumblr.com/post/168959083256/thank-you-so-much-for-sticking-with-me-this-year

I'll also scribble a quick freebie for the next poster with refs~
To qualify you just have to had post somewhere in this thread before (lol)

I'll slip some obligatory art updates here (laughs) I've posted them on twit already so if you're following me you've probably already seen them before ^__T
Also long story short!! I got constantly ridiculed on a discord server that I only draw chibis and that none of my work have noses (I find noses weird on my work, that's why I've never drawn them), so I got inappropriately motivated to draw a ton of non-chibi stuff with noses (lol)

pocket camp!!
DPTvJh1V4AAonvD.jpg

a bunch of chibs from me & my friends' kuroneko ocs
DPlMHmjUMAIiYCc.jpg

that one time when I tried clavies' art style
DP5xyX_VwAIb23E.jpg

I actually tried to draw animal crossing stuff ((slapped
DQ3KYQ0UQAAPBMY.jpg

new boya!!! https://toyhou.se/716616.nikolaj
I revamped him so much he looks too seme to be an uke (lol)
DPLmMUEV4AAeWs9.jpg

DPLmNJ8UIAAOMCA.jpg

DRptTQJU8AEXgCR.jpg

the seme if anyone is interested: https://toyhou.se/1462323.septimus
I been smashing my head into a wall everyday the past month trying to properly match them up, and only got a smidge of an idea last week _:),3JL) otp is otpain

my current icon
DR0pCIwUMAENy4-.jpg

SS pieces
DRv-2PFW4AAL_ag.jpg

DR1TTJeVQAAQK_C.jpg

DQTQsdYVAAA5gzR.jpg

(sad) year end summary

DQf9YewUEAEMSoa.jpg

(cant open spoiler for some reason) but i get how u feel w not being able to see anything good about ur work!!! i think thats just a thing with all artists, haha. and ur art this year has been lovely!!! i really like the piece in dec's block haha :D

(also i see steph didn't post refs - so if ur not doing them then ima throw hime at u HDHDHD https://toyhou.se/890880.hime)

I don?t recall ever seeing (much) lifeless work from you but what you did for the animal crossing art is so futeeee!
I love that blue bear gijinka as well oh gosh what a sweetie
Your chibis are also so super cute and expressive!

Sorry that this isn?t v in-depth I?m on mobile rn and the typing is lagging hnnng

awh thank you for your kind and sweet words!! and dw lmao, mobile is pain

(cant open spoiler for some reason) but i get how u feel w not being able to see anything good about ur work!!! i think thats just a thing with all artists, haha. and ur art this year has been lovely!!! i really like the piece in dec's block haha :D

(also i see steph didn't post refs - so if ur not doing them then ima throw hime at u HDHDHD https://toyhou.se/890880.hime)

omg you too?? I haven't been able to open spoilers for almost half a month now, I thought it was just my comp ^__T
and ty!! I was trying to imitate clavies' style for that one _:)3JL) sadly it's also the only piece I like this month #rip

Aye ty for refs, I'll try to draw rn!!

*screams* your art is so heavenly I love seeing all your new pieces! so starry and dreamy and blue

hahaha ty!!! blue is my fave color so I guess I work best with it ^___T

awh thank you for your kind and sweet words!! and dw lmao, mobile is pain

omg you too?? I haven't been able to open spoilers for almost half a month now, I thought it was just my comp ^__T
and ty!! I was trying to imitate clavies' style for that one _:)3JL) sadly it's also the only piece I like this month #rip

Aye ty for refs, I'll try to draw rn!!

hahaha ty!!! blue is my fave color so I guess I work best with it ^___T

YEAH I HAVENT FOR AGES TOO...I WAS THINKING IT MIGHT BE DUE TO AN EXTENSION OR JUST CHROME??? IM NOT SURE OTLL ALSO DW I HAVENT DRAWN ANYTHING REALLY THIS MONTH LMFAO

i tried #rip
hope u like!! o/

himeki.png

AAAAH omg thanks!!! she looks so cute!! :D

omg your art is just breathtaking! ill be looking at your tutorials since you're so good at art maybe I can learn something? idk I could just stare at your art forever oml ;o;

YEAH I HAVENT FOR AGES TOO...I WAS THINKING IT MIGHT BE DUE TO AN EXTENSION OR JUST CHROME??? IM NOT SURE OTLL ALSO DW I HAVENT DRAWN ANYTHING REALLY THIS MONTH LMFAO

AAAAH omg thanks!!! she looks so cute!! :D

YW!!!
It's strange, I managed to open some spoilers on phone yesterday so I guess it might be an extension?? Just wondering, what sort of extensions do you have? I have stuff like... adblock, ghostery, google input, rabbit, ... lakjshdfks I just want to know which one is stopping me from opening spoilers ((orz

Omg what a cutie x_x

thank you!

omg your art is just breathtaking! ill be looking at your tutorials since you're so good at art maybe I can learn something? idk I could just stare at your art forever oml ;o;

awh thanks!! my... tutorials aren't the best out there I'm sure (laughs) if you want help on something in particular I can try and link you a better tut / vid!! o/

YW!!!
It's strange, I managed to open some spoilers on phone yesterday so I guess it might be an extension?? Just wondering, what sort of extensions do you have? I have stuff like... adblock, ghostery, google input, rabbit, ... lakjshdfks I just want to know which one is stopping me from opening spoilers ((orz

thank you!

awh thanks!! my... tutorials aren't the best out there I'm sure (laughs) if you want help on something in particular I can try and link you a better tut / vid!! o/

i have a Lot: adblock,colorzilla, tapermonkey, xkit, skype, stylish, privacy badger, animal crossing music, amazon,ublock origin, popup blocker for chrome and minerblock LMAO could be rabbit or adblock?

i have a Lot: adblock,colorzilla, tapermonkey, xkit, skype, stylish, privacy badger, animal crossing music, amazon,ublock origin, popup blocker for chrome and minerblock LMAO could be rabbit or adblock?

OK I TRIED DISABLING THOSE TWO BUT IT'S NOT WORKING EITHER... I loaded pages in safari though and everything is fine, I'm assuming that it's either desktop chrome / tbt's own fault ((rip

[a bit of a ramble]
I drew this in 4hours ish... I think?? I've been hopping on and off so idk for sure //orz
anatomy composition shading etc is probably all off because I aimed for speed + eyecatchy thumbnail instead of quality so... please bare with me lmao
This is my shot at a YT thumbnail for cryaotic!!!!! I can't think of anyone else that can satisfy me other than him playing it tbh..... I haven't drew a thumbnail in 1000000 yrs compared to back then when I drew one for every game he played, smh
Last time I drew a thumbnail it was with 2 characters too, but it never got used ^__~ pray for me this time ya

DSttijuU8AAo4n-.jpg:orig

bonus (the sketch)
N_7NdPBQQ0aO0lwGUxc46Q.png

work is taking up all my time and energy so I don't have much to update _:)3JL) ;;
stuff is still not in a spoiler bc I still can't open them?? weeps (so pls don't quote with the images omg)
I joined a RP group to keep myself actively drawing!! so here are some draws...

I'm also taking dA point commissions!! I'm looking for a 3-month core for a chibi, please note me on dA/DM on twitter if interested~

kikuen_chib_dump_ss.png

kikuen_kids_s.png

akihiko_at_work_s.png

akihiko_and_eric.png

sunflower_s.png

eric_aki_sunflower_smols.png

akihiko_n_ex.png

BONUS: some boy x boy comic pages (linked so people don't have to be forced to see them T q T)
1 2 3

Back