███ ✻ Jint's gallery || stream [OFF]

carinae_s_by_jintii-dayd2lg.png

preview of Carinae~
I heard from a dA marketing master that 3pm murican time is the golden time LOL so I've just scheduled the submission for now....

jint ;-; these are so cute
thank you!! www

JINT literally always YOU'RE A MASTER OF BLUE
I can totally see why [this] is one of your proudest pieces!
Gotta say I love the look of the hair too. The shading is so on point; the hair seriously looks so beautiful and shiny. I also have to mention the star! It's probably my favorite part of her design :-o
hmm... are her hands supposed to be that small though? LOL I didn't see this at first but once I looked closer I noticed it... I was like "oh wow she has some really small hands!!"
Reminds me of someone I know, whose hands are pretty tiny, hehe
BUT YEAH the artwork is so pretty!! The dress is amazingly detailed, which I love, and the blue/purple gradient works so well. The BG sparkles and clouds also MAKE A REALLY AMAZING SCENE, you never disappoint with brushes/effects \o/

also I love the galaxy theme on Asteri #1 (you're good at that haha) AND Asteri #2 looks great so far!! That dress is magical already o_o

//LAUGHS INTO THE SUNSET BLUE IS LIFEEEEEEEeeeee
I swear, blue is the only color that I can color properly and looks pretty //wheee
aaaa I'm really glad that you liked the star!! It's actually the part of her that I'm always going sflsjkd?????? on the coloring -- partially my fault, because when I first designed her I never thought about whether I wanted the star to be 3d or 2d.....
the small hands are me being terrible at anatomy actually //laughcry -- I never studied it properly, and usually just draw whatever looks good LOL.... thanks for pointing it out tho! I'll try to be more aware of it next time ((eyes emoji))

I was gonna stream earlier but tbt was down and I couldn't post link?? weep

anyway, updates with Carinae full pic since it's been uploaded on dA!!+*+*+*

asteri__02_by_jintii-dayd2lg.png

this is the next asteri that I'll be uploading (possibly along with another male design actually)
the two designs will be the first asteris to go on sale * q * I'm really excited!!! doki

asteri_3.png

You really are amaking with blues! I just love how all the colors fit together nicely and pop out in your drawings o:

_(?ཀ`」∠)_

I've been dead lately so I haven't been drawing much.... nor updating... lol..
RL has been busy but I've also recently picked up a VN project! I'm... sort of the project coordinator so it's taken quite a toll on me as well ^__T
For those who watch me on dA, you should know that it's a VN on.... dating... vegetables..... lol.....
It's crack, but we're serious in terms of the storyline. I've just finished writing the entire plot down, in fact 8")

some recents

_1_open__asteri__04____05_by_jintii-db03tsx.png

tomabeet_by_jintii-db0tcse.png

tumblr_om521moJ661tfxib1o1_1280.png

dumps recent draws and rUNS

tumblr_omffjsAQ9z1tfxib1o6_400.png

tumblr_omsxd5V1ux1tfxib1o1_400.png

tumblr_omffjsAQ9z1tfxib1o3_400.png

(lines by kukico@dA)

tumblr_omi1mlgeZE1tfxib1o1_1280.png

tumblr_omiz89VS7f1tfxib1o1_1280.png

tumblr_oms5htjg5y1tfxib1o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_omtvwwh2l71tfxib1o1_1280.png

_open__asteri__06_by_jintii-db2p96p.png

this asteri adopt is still open if anyone is interested! link

mm__jaehee_kang_by_jintii-db3a8or.png

fun fact: I got nicknamed Jaehee on a discord server recently... lol...

Last edited:

dumps recent draws and rUNS

tumblr_omffjsAQ9z1tfxib1o6_400.png

tumblr_omsxd5V1ux1tfxib1o1_400.png

tumblr_omffjsAQ9z1tfxib1o3_400.png

(lines by kukico@dA)

tumblr_omi1mlgeZE1tfxib1o1_1280.png

tumblr_omiz89VS7f1tfxib1o1_1280.png

tumblr_oms5htjg5y1tfxib1o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_omtvwwh2l71tfxib1o1_1280.png

_open__asteri__06_by_jintii-db2p96p.png

this asteri adopt is still open if anyone is interested! link

mm__jaehee_kang_by_jintii-db3a8or.png

fun fact: I got nicknamed Jaehee on a discord server recently... lol...

AAHHHH JAEHEEEEEEE akjdhaksjdhasjdh all ur art is so nice and glowey,,,,how,,,,

Jinttt i love the species idea that u came up with
tumblr_inline_mo53fsoSXb1qz4rgp.gif

they're all so pretty and sparkly and shiny and SO COOL all at the same time
tumblr_inline_mo53ftf30L1qz4rgp.gif

ALSO that Jaehee piece is freaking gorgeous
tumblr_inline_mjwz5fu3nm1qz4rgp.gif

rly late replies since i dont check here that much anymore weep i am gomen

AAHHHH JAEHEEEEEEE akjdhaksjdhasjdh all ur art is so nice and glowey,,,,how,,,,

yells TY!!! I just... spam overlay over everything tbh 8"DDD

Jinttt i love the species idea that u came up with
tumblr_inline_mo53fsoSXb1qz4rgp.gif

they're all so pretty and sparkly and shiny and SO COOL all at the same time
tumblr_inline_mo53ftf30L1qz4rgp.gif

ALSO that Jaehee piece is freaking gorgeous
tumblr_inline_mjwz5fu3nm1qz4rgp.gif

screams thank you kana!!!! painting killed me but I love Jaehee lies down

god your art is just so... ugh... <3333 i love seeing it, i love how cute your style is and all its shininess. you've really improved!!! i'm so glad to see your new stuff *v* I LOVE ALL OF THESE HGFHFGHfgd

god your art is just so... ugh... <3333 i love seeing it, i love how cute your style is and all its shininess. you've really improved!!! i'm so glad to see your new stuff *v* I LOVE ALL OF THESE HGFHFGHfgd

weeps thank you so much!! <333
I'm glad that you think I've improved ovq......

I LOVE the painting style + colour choice on this Jintooo it looks so nice! All the recents look amazing
coollazeplz.png

YELLS Thank you Peter!!!! I paint too little cry I should do that more........
hope you've been surviving ??? laughs

kimi no na wa print for MCM London this may 8")))))
I'm tabling there hhhhh

17796283_10210608783229338_4191614504728234394_n.jpg

papmingplz.png

I haven't updated here in a decade omg
This month's been crazy hectic for me, a mix of RL commitments, organizing tabling and a rollercoaster of emotions / socials / relationships (smh)
The fact that I've actually survived it... I'm proud of myself!
The highlight of the month was tabling at London MCM! I met so many amazing people it was greeeeaaaat T T

DAvXuUlWAAAvgr3.jpg

lol it looks a bit sad im sorry

we got placed next to a huge retailer so the sales weren't that great, but I had fun nevertheless!
If I manage to sort everything out, I'll be at Sweden's Narcon this July; and I'm definitely going to be at CWHK44!!
(this is also a wild shot but if anyone is going to hyper japan and wants to table, I got an acquaintance that needs a tablemate so hmu if you're interested!)

In terms of art I haven't drawn in ages, if you follow me on twitter you'd probably only see my occasional traditional draws 8"D..... I've been busy and dying over RL alright #rip but I plan to pick it back up soon! Man I do miss my tablet T___T

Omg I love this cover of Drop Pop Candy (♥ω♥*) Is that Soraru?
But the chibi is so adorable and I love the soft shading so muchhhh
I'm sure you'll sell well, who wouldn't buy it (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
Edit: I'm so dumb I just realized it was araki and nqrse <(⇀‸↼‶) the guy voice sounded so good I thought it was him ;-; especially since he does a couple covers
WAIT OMG WHY DID I EVEN SAY DROP POP CANDY IM SO DUMBBBBB
OF COURSE IT WAS MKDR
I've been listening to drop pop so much that I just said it lmaooo I'm so sorry hides

Last edited:
Omg I love this cover of Drop Pop Candy (♥ω♥*) Is that Soraru?
But the chibi is so adorable and I love the soft shading so muchhhh
I'm sure you'll sell well, who wouldn't buy it (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
Edit: I'm so dumb I just realized it was araki and nqrse <(⇀‸↼‶) the guy voice sounded so good I thought it was him ;-; especially since he does a couple covers
WAIT OMG WHY DID I EVEN SAY DROP POP CANDY IM SO DUMBBBBB
OF COURSE IT WAS MKDR
I've been listening to drop pop so much that I just said it lmaooo I'm so sorry hides

hahaha it's alright! I think soraru covered that song with luz, but I didn't like his version that much lol....
and thank you!

Your chibi tutorial is appearing as broken images for me :c

try this link instead!
http://jintii.tumblr.com/tagged/tutorial

Back