• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

███ ✻ Jint's gallery || stream [OFF]

carinae_s_by_jintii-dayd2lg.png

preview of Carinae~
I heard from a dA marketing master that 3pm murican time is the golden time LOL so I've just scheduled the submission for now....

jint ;-; these are so cute
thank you!! www

JINT literally always YOU'RE A MASTER OF BLUE
I can totally see why [this] is one of your proudest pieces!
Gotta say I love the look of the hair too. The shading is so on point; the hair seriously looks so beautiful and shiny. I also have to mention the star! It's probably my favorite part of her design :-o
hmm... are her hands supposed to be that small though? LOL I didn't see this at first but once I looked closer I noticed it... I was like "oh wow she has some really small hands!!"
Reminds me of someone I know, whose hands are pretty tiny, hehe
BUT YEAH the artwork is so pretty!! The dress is amazingly detailed, which I love, and the blue/purple gradient works so well. The BG sparkles and clouds also MAKE A REALLY AMAZING SCENE, you never disappoint with brushes/effects \o/

also I love the galaxy theme on Asteri #1 (you're good at that haha) AND Asteri #2 looks great so far!! That dress is magical already o_o

//LAUGHS INTO THE SUNSET BLUE IS LIFEEEEEEEeeeee
I swear, blue is the only color that I can color properly and looks pretty //wheee
aaaa I'm really glad that you liked the star!! It's actually the part of her that I'm always going sflsjkd?????? on the coloring -- partially my fault, because when I first designed her I never thought about whether I wanted the star to be 3d or 2d.....
the small hands are me being terrible at anatomy actually //laughcry -- I never studied it properly, and usually just draw whatever looks good LOL.... thanks for pointing it out tho! I'll try to be more aware of it next time ((eyes emoji))

I was gonna stream earlier but tbt was down and I couldn't post link?? weep

anyway, updates with Carinae full pic since it's been uploaded on dA!!+*+*+*

asteri__02_by_jintii-dayd2lg.png

this is the next asteri that I'll be uploading (possibly along with another male design actually)
the two designs will be the first asteris to go on sale * q * I'm really excited!!! doki

asteri_3.png

You really are amaking with blues! I just love how all the colors fit together nicely and pop out in your drawings o:

_(?ཀ`」∠)_

I've been dead lately so I haven't been drawing much.... nor updating... lol..
RL has been busy but I've also recently picked up a VN project! I'm... sort of the project coordinator so it's taken quite a toll on me as well ^__T
For those who watch me on dA, you should know that it's a VN on.... dating... vegetables..... lol.....
It's crack, but we're serious in terms of the storyline. I've just finished writing the entire plot down, in fact 8")

some recents

_1_open__asteri__04____05_by_jintii-db03tsx.png

tomabeet_by_jintii-db0tcse.png

tumblr_om521moJ661tfxib1o1_1280.png

dumps recent draws and rUNS

tumblr_omffjsAQ9z1tfxib1o6_400.png

tumblr_omsxd5V1ux1tfxib1o1_400.png

tumblr_omffjsAQ9z1tfxib1o3_400.png

(lines by kukico@dA)

tumblr_omi1mlgeZE1tfxib1o1_1280.png

tumblr_omiz89VS7f1tfxib1o1_1280.png

tumblr_oms5htjg5y1tfxib1o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_omtvwwh2l71tfxib1o1_1280.png

_open__asteri__06_by_jintii-db2p96p.png

this asteri adopt is still open if anyone is interested! link

mm__jaehee_kang_by_jintii-db3a8or.png

fun fact: I got nicknamed Jaehee on a discord server recently... lol...

Last edited:

dumps recent draws and rUNS

tumblr_omffjsAQ9z1tfxib1o6_400.png

tumblr_omsxd5V1ux1tfxib1o1_400.png

tumblr_omffjsAQ9z1tfxib1o3_400.png

(lines by kukico@dA)

tumblr_omi1mlgeZE1tfxib1o1_1280.png

tumblr_omiz89VS7f1tfxib1o1_1280.png

tumblr_oms5htjg5y1tfxib1o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_omtvwwh2l71tfxib1o1_1280.png

_open__asteri__06_by_jintii-db2p96p.png

this asteri adopt is still open if anyone is interested! link

mm__jaehee_kang_by_jintii-db3a8or.png

fun fact: I got nicknamed Jaehee on a discord server recently... lol...

AAHHHH JAEHEEEEEEE akjdhaksjdhasjdh all ur art is so nice and glowey,,,,how,,,,

Jinttt i love the species idea that u came up with
tumblr_inline_mo53fsoSXb1qz4rgp.gif

they're all so pretty and sparkly and shiny and SO COOL all at the same time
tumblr_inline_mo53ftf30L1qz4rgp.gif

ALSO that Jaehee piece is freaking gorgeous
tumblr_inline_mjwz5fu3nm1qz4rgp.gif

rly late replies since i dont check here that much anymore weep i am gomen

AAHHHH JAEHEEEEEEE akjdhaksjdhasjdh all ur art is so nice and glowey,,,,how,,,,

yells TY!!! I just... spam overlay over everything tbh 8"DDD

Jinttt i love the species idea that u came up with
tumblr_inline_mo53fsoSXb1qz4rgp.gif

they're all so pretty and sparkly and shiny and SO COOL all at the same time
tumblr_inline_mo53ftf30L1qz4rgp.gif

ALSO that Jaehee piece is freaking gorgeous
tumblr_inline_mjwz5fu3nm1qz4rgp.gif

screams thank you kana!!!! painting killed me but I love Jaehee lies down

god your art is just so... ugh... <3333 i love seeing it, i love how cute your style is and all its shininess. you've really improved!!! i'm so glad to see your new stuff *v* I LOVE ALL OF THESE HGFHFGHfgd

god your art is just so... ugh... <3333 i love seeing it, i love how cute your style is and all its shininess. you've really improved!!! i'm so glad to see your new stuff *v* I LOVE ALL OF THESE HGFHFGHfgd

weeps thank you so much!! <333
I'm glad that you think I've improved ovq......

I LOVE the painting style + colour choice on this Jintooo it looks so nice! All the recents look amazing
coollazeplz.png

YELLS Thank you Peter!!!! I paint too little cry I should do that more........
hope you've been surviving ??? laughs

kimi no na wa print for MCM London this may 8")))))
I'm tabling there hhhhh

17796283_10210608783229338_4191614504728234394_n.jpg

papmingplz.png

I haven't updated here in a decade omg
This month's been crazy hectic for me, a mix of RL commitments, organizing tabling and a rollercoaster of emotions / socials / relationships (smh)
The fact that I've actually survived it... I'm proud of myself!
The highlight of the month was tabling at London MCM! I met so many amazing people it was greeeeaaaat T T

DAvXuUlWAAAvgr3.jpg

lol it looks a bit sad im sorry

we got placed next to a huge retailer so the sales weren't that great, but I had fun nevertheless!
If I manage to sort everything out, I'll be at Sweden's Narcon this July; and I'm definitely going to be at CWHK44!!
(this is also a wild shot but if anyone is going to hyper japan and wants to table, I got an acquaintance that needs a tablemate so hmu if you're interested!)

In terms of art I haven't drawn in ages, if you follow me on twitter you'd probably only see my occasional traditional draws 8"D..... I've been busy and dying over RL alright #rip but I plan to pick it back up soon! Man I do miss my tablet T___T

Omg I love this cover of Drop Pop Candy (♥ω♥*) Is that Soraru?
But the chibi is so adorable and I love the soft shading so muchhhh
I'm sure you'll sell well, who wouldn't buy it (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
Edit: I'm so dumb I just realized it was araki and nqrse <(⇀‸↼‶) the guy voice sounded so good I thought it was him ;-; especially since he does a couple covers
WAIT OMG WHY DID I EVEN SAY DROP POP CANDY IM SO DUMBBBBB
OF COURSE IT WAS MKDR
I've been listening to drop pop so much that I just said it lmaooo I'm so sorry hides

Last edited:
Omg I love this cover of Drop Pop Candy (♥ω♥*) Is that Soraru?
But the chibi is so adorable and I love the soft shading so muchhhh
I'm sure you'll sell well, who wouldn't buy it (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
Edit: I'm so dumb I just realized it was araki and nqrse <(⇀‸↼‶) the guy voice sounded so good I thought it was him ;-; especially since he does a couple covers
WAIT OMG WHY DID I EVEN SAY DROP POP CANDY IM SO DUMBBBBB
OF COURSE IT WAS MKDR
I've been listening to drop pop so much that I just said it lmaooo I'm so sorry hides

hahaha it's alright! I think soraru covered that song with luz, but I didn't like his version that much lol....
and thank you!

Your chibi tutorial is appearing as broken images for me :c

try this link instead!
http://jintii.tumblr.com/tagged/tutorial

Back