の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ

HHD Checklist

OUT NOW :)

So I'm making an App that is basically a Checklist of Animal Crossing related Amiibo for Happy Home Designer and Amiibo Festival.

It allows you to toggle on/off whether or not you have collected a specific card or figure and gives you an indication of how much of the series you have completed and how many cards there are left to collect.
You can also press a card or figure and it will pop up with some info/compatibility details.

The main card series is the EU/NA cards, but when the card is pressed to see information, you can see the Japanese version of the card for comparison.

It's pretty basic, but allows you to scroll through and see the collection and keep tracks of what you own and need. It stores the data on your device so will always be up to date and remember your checklist.

I've been working on it for a few weeks now, but the time has come for some feedback.
Is there any additional features you feel would be beneficial for this app? Do you not like how something is implemented?

Of course, there's still some work to do and cards/content to add but this will likely happen just after the Japanese release when a full checklist is made available.

I've added a poll, just to see who would use this, so please be honest and cast a vote if you have time :)

Last edited:
I wouldn't use the app coz I'm not an app person but this would be really helpful for people who are, and who are also interested in collecting all the cards.

omg this looks really cute and very useful for people who are planning to collect all (if not most) of the amiibo cards and the figurines! by any chance you have also worked on the ACNL guide app? I have been using that app for so long now and it's so useful for keeping track on stuff.
that being said, you can tell I will download this app when it becomes available and thank you so much for your hard work! :D

hmm what I would like to see more in the app is to have the option to input how many duplicates I have for the same card. Since these packs are blind pick, I bet tons of people will have the same card and I think it can be useful to know how many of the duplicates you have so you can keep track of it when you give it away/sell it on ebay or whatnot. :)

also, maybe it would be nice to add an option for "decorated/yet to be decorated" so that you know if you've already designed the house for the villager already. (this might not be 100% useful since you probably will remember if you designed a house or not but it might come in handy once you've already designed tons)

ooh! and maybe you can also add an option for "the last time you decorated" so that people can sometimes scroll the app and say, "ohh it has been awhile since I decorated Goldie's house, lets see what I can change! ;)" (I chose Goldie, because you know, shes the most adorable dog ever *v*)

thats what I can think of as of right now heheh thanks anyway! if I think of something I will post again :D but this is amazing!

Last edited:
I just want to pop in and say that this app is really well designed and looks gorgeous. :) (I have a degree in graphic design and had to also do apps!) I love the colours!

- - - Post Merge - - -

From SleepingOWl:
The option to input how many duplicates I have for the same card.
Add an option for "decorated/yet to be decorated".
An option for "the last time you decorated".

These are all good ideas. :D

It looks really good! And if I were someone that planned on collecting a lot of the cards/amiibo I would download it!
But I know I'll probably only buy a few cards and maybe one amiibo, so it doesn't seem like the app is for me.

It really does look good, though. Nice work.

Looks nice and handy. But what bothers me is that the toggling looks a little too easy. Like you could easily accidentally tap it and mess up your collection. Maybe you could make an ''edit'' button so it only allows you to make changes if you've tapped it.

It looks amazing and cute! I would download it since I'm looking forward to collect it! Thank you so much for taking time on making an app. Great work! :3
---
((Update))
Also while I was doing research for HHD I found some more amiibo cards that can be really useful if you're looking for some! http://e3.nintendo.com/amiibo/

Last edited:
That looks VERY well designed! It looks pretty official! o: Well done!

It would come in handy for those playing those games and collecting all the cards/amiibos. For me though, I wouldn't use it because I'm not an app person.

Omg, this is an amazing idea! I would definately get it!

Congratulations on making it!! Good job :). I'm happy to see it!!

i would totally use it!! from the screenshots you posted it looks amazing

This looks pretty nice. I would definitely use it if I was planning on collecting.

This is an amazing idea, although I dont think I will download it. Also, if you really wanted to draw people in, you could morph this app into an amiibo checklist and have submenus for AC, SSB, SMB, and Splatoon. Just an idea :)

This is an amazing idea, although I dont think I will download it. Also, if you really wanted to draw people in, you could morph this app into an amiibo checklist and have submenus for AC, SSB, SMB, and Splatoon. Just an idea :)

I'd rather just have an AC checklist :/ Especially with over 200 cards confirmed so far.

Back