• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bell Tree Direct - 6.20.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunder did they force you into retirement because I will bring down the forum if they did

Just looking at the new rules, does the rule against trolling rule out this forum game? The purpose of this game is to troll whoever plays, as it's for fun, not to be serious. Or does it forbid trolling in discussions and shops?

Just looking at the new rules, does the rule against trolling rule out this forum game? The purpose of this game is to troll whoever plays, as it's for fun, not to be serious. Or does it forbid trolling in discussions and shops?

it's a game what do you think

Just shops and discussions. They would have got rid of that thread a long time ago if they thought it was poison.

First there is a hammer then Thunder and then I forgot which one of these came first what is the world coming to.

THAT SIGGGGGG!!!!!! I hate that game i never knew what to do......

- - - Post Merge - - -

All i did was wonder around that ocean dying from those killer stuff and getting stuck in rocks. :(

Sounds good, and thanks for the clarification of the sell and buy rules for the Marketplace! Also, good luck to our new sages :)

Sounds good, and thanks for the clarification of the sell and buy rules for the Marketplace! Also, good luck to our new sages :)

Yeah, this direct was one of the best in my opinion. The rules are fixed, apples are in stock, and people can fix collectibles without asking mods.

By the way, this is my 10,000th post.

Yeah, this direct was one of the best in my opinion. The rules are fixed, apples are in stock, and people can fix collectibles without asking mods.

Congrats on 10k!!

Isn't the collectible correction asking the mods? It's the same either way. The mods fix to manually fix it, and they to do the same if you asked them to.

NOOOOO THUNDER..... YOU WERE THE COOLEST MOD, AND NOW YOU'RE GONE....

Thank yoU ZR388 and Thunder for all your hard work you did on this forum. We all appreciate it! :)

May I ask does anyone know the answer to this?

Who is the oldest, ACTIVE mod now (Aside from Justin and Jeremy, they don't count since they're admins)? As in, which of the mods has been a mod the longest now on TBT and is still a mod? Is it Kaiaa? I feel like it's Kaiaa.

Last edited:
Yup it's Kaiaa

Okay thanks, I was just wondering. Man, now that you think about it, mods will keep changing on this forum for a LONG time and eventually none of the mods that were here when I joined and my time here will be around....

Last edited:
i think it's gallows, actually.

if i remember right gallows and zr were promoted together, then myself, kaiaa and jason, and finally tina and gandalf.

i think it's gallows, actually.

if i remember right gallows and zr were promoted together, then myself, kaiaa and jason, and finally tina and gandalf.

Oh, okay. Guess it's Gallows then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back