• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 6.20.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Thunder and ZR not being mods around here sure will be strange. I remember when they both became Moderators, and even though it was only two years ago, it seems like so much longer.

Well, best of luck you two! Hope to still see you around!

So, when I become the next mod (it's pretty obvious I will), what should my new nickname be?
Almight Aiden?
Terrific Trundle?

Sorry, no mexicans. Staff have to be all white with the exception of the Asian trophy mod. Now that Thunder is gone we need Danielkang2 to replace.

Racial intolerance. Just what I look for in a mod. Go get'em, tiger.

I bet 10k that Jav won't be mod. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trundle, Brad, and me for mod!

Last edited:
Oh cool, thanks for finally adding my native fruit AT A PERIOD WHEN I'M BARELY EVEN ACTIVE.

Well, I'm sure I'll stumble onto it in stock eventually, so whatever.

Bit sad to see ZR388 go I'll admit. She's grown on me as a staff member in some sort of odd way.

I have a hunch that there are only better things to come after this update. Maybe a shop restock? *shifty eyes*

Well I sent my application in I think. I mean the page refreshed, so I think that means it sent? I've got it all copied and pasted into a word document just in case.

Though I once the new mods are picked, I wish them the best of luck in being a staff member! ^_^

Well I sent my application in I think. I mean the page refreshed, so I think that means it sent? I've got it all copied and pasted into a word document just in case.

Though I once the new mods are picked, I wish them the best of luck in being a staff member! ^_^

You should get a PM from the gyroid telling you your application was submitted right after submitting it. That's what happened for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back