• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❥❥❥ Narae's Graphics & Art Gallery

narae

Mayor of Tokki
Bells
Special Snowflake
Jingle Christmas Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
gallerybannerline.png

❥❥❥ Hello! My name's Narae and I'm a casual Bell Tree member who enjoys reading and
browsing through the forums. I've been mainly submitting signature entries to WonderK's
weekly signature contest and I've always wanted to have a space where I could publicly
arrange my entries and other art that I've created. I'll be updating this thread whenever I
create a new signature / fan art / drawings, so I hope you guys enjoy and hope that it will
spark some interest, creativity, and chat material. Let's move on to the graphics & art~!

Tumblr | DA

please excuse the primitive thread layout -u-;

Last edited:
❥❥❥ Signatures

[Newest Addition]
oresig.png

pascalsig.gif

samussig.png

e3sig.gif

splatoonsigsplatter.png

stevenunisig.png

sonagif.gif

grootsig.png

mm%20sig.png

Last edited:
❥❥❥ Animal Crossing NPC Crossovers

[Newest Addition]

Last edited:
❥❥❥ Fan Art

[Newest Addition]

Last edited:
Love the Pascal one, I giggled for a while! c:
Ahh kitanii! Hahaha I had a smile on the whole time when I decided to animate him into it. XD

Also, I've been stalking your gallery & your works. <333 Your designs & your eye for things are so nice.

LOL at your ACNL NPC crossover...they are so cute!

YESSSS! Thank you for noticing & your comment! Hahaha I'm slowly working
towards making real-life versions of all of the NPCs~ If you'd like to request
anybody, I can try crossing them over sooner, too. ; u;b

Last edited:
Casually working on pascal crossover~

In the mean time, here's an old sculpy I made of Pascal that I found in my files & wanted to share on BTF!
photo201.jpg

^^^ I love how you did the newspaper hat. That's probably my favorite hat in the entire game and then it's the birthday hat because who can't love that hat

Back