• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros Create the most OP fighter ever

00jachna

atleast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
You can take 5 parts from diffrent fighters and put them in to 1. Here is mine:

Ness's back-throw

Sonics speed

Fox's laser gun

Lucarios rage/aura thing

Bowser-juniors pivot-grab

You use Fox's lasers to rack up %. Once the opponent comes in you run away at the speed of light. You then proceed to get some % to yourself to gets some rage/aura. Then you grab or pivot-grab and use Ness's back-throw

How about you?

Last edited:
Charizard's flare blitz
Sonic's sliding up smash
Bowser's drop kicks
Captain Falcon's Knee
& Shulk's monado

:-}

Wii Fit Trainer's fitness
Palutena's Pole Dance Taunt
Zelda's Bye taunt
Rosalina's Mmm Hmm taunt
Peach's victory animations

Did I do it right? Because this has to be the best female figter in the game.

Here's mine:
-Mewtwo's Standard-Special Shadow Ball
-Lucina's Side-Special Sword Swipes
-Villager's Down-Special Tree
-Link's Up-Special Spin Attack
-Sheik's Up-Smash

Marth tippers,
Ryu combos (No seriously. Ryu has some insane combos that can go up to 60%. They aren't reliable due to DI, but still),
Kong Cyclone,
Peach's float,
and Monado Arts.

Last edited:
Okay I'm just gonna buff up Yoshi.

-Give his tongue more range. As long as ZSS plasma whips for broken grabs and egg hatches.
-Speaking of eggs, make eggs have a chance to be a super egg aka massive knockback like Green Missle and Luigi Up-B.
-Make Yoshi as fast as Ganon's final Smash.
-Starting a Yoshi Bomb from the ground will always be a shield breaker, kind of like Marth's shield breaker but having to start the Yoshi Bomb from the ground as opposed to being some ways charged up.
-Egg Roll invicibilty and can last as long as Super Sonic.

But your way:
Ganon strength
Sonic speed
Villager recovery
Charizard rock smash super armor on every attack
Runs through projectiles as if Star Power was active (still take damage though)

Last edited:
Here's mine:
-Mewtwo's Standard-Special Shadow Ball
-Lucina's Side-Special Sword Swipes
-Villager's Down-Special Tree
-Link's Up-Special Spin Attack
-Sheik's Up-Smash

Why the last 2? Link's up-B is one of the worst recoveries, and it isn't good for damaging either. Sheik has trouble killing with up smash, so I'd say Greninja's would be better since it's mostly the same animation but it can kill way easier.

Anyways my ACTUAL best female fighter would be:
-Wii Fit Trainer's Steady Breathing, but with the cool down of Deep Breathing.
-Combine Zelda's and Palutena's Up-B (The damage and killing of Zelda's, with the speed and mobility of Palutena's)
-Peach's floating (Stealing from Panazel, but it's so great!)
-Palutena's Lightweight
-LUMA, DESTROYER OF WORLDS. (Admit it, every character would do better with a Luma!)

...Yeah, I'd like that. :)

Okay I'm just gonna buff up Yoshi.

-Give his tongue more range. As long as ZSS plasma whips for broken grabs and egg hatches.
-Speaking of eggs, make eggs have a chance to be a super egg aka massive knockback like Green Missle and Luigi Up-B.
-Make Yoshi as fast as Ganon's final Smash.
-Starting a Yoshi Bomb from the ground will always be a shield breaker, kind of like Marth's shield breaker but having to start the Yoshi Bomb from the ground as opposed to being some ways charged up.
-Egg Roll invicibilty and can last as long as Super Sonic.
yes!!! i know nothing about customs but this sounds like an even more amazing yoshi

yes!!! i know nothing about customs but this sounds like an even more amazing yoshi

Well 2 of them are final smashes so of course it'd be good. At least I made mine fair. :/

WELL IT IS CREATE THE MOST OP FIGHTER EVER
NO HOLDS BARRED FAM

Okay fine
-Lucas' PK Starstorm from Brawl

THERE.

Why the last 2? Link's up-B is one of the worst recoveries, and it isn't good for damaging either. Sheik has trouble killing with up smash, so I'd say Greninja's would be better since it's mostly the same animation but it can kill way easier.

Anyways my ACTUAL best female fighter would be:
-Wii Fit Trainer's Steady Breathing, but with the cool down of Deep Breathing.
-Combine Zelda's and Palutena's Up-B (The damage and killing of Zelda's, with the speed and mobility of Palutena's)
-Peach's floating (Stealing from Panazel, but it's so great!)
-Palutena's Lightweight
-LUMA, DESTROYER OF WORLDS. (Admit it, every character would do better with a Luma!)

...Yeah, I'd like that. :)

Well I don't know how bad you are with these characters, but I find these attacks useful for me, so if you don't like them, that's great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually though I do have better attacks, so I guess I could redo it.
Here's my NEW character:
-Mewtwo's Shadow Ball
-Villager's Recovery Balloons
-Villager's Tree
-Lucina's Sword Swipes (Side-B)
-Link's Hookshot (For grabbing players AND ledges)

Charizard's Side Attack
Fox's Side Attack
Sonic's Speed
Link's Tornado
Ryu's Side attack where he spins

Done.

Give Ganondorf the Monado and we've got a winner.

Honestly give any character the Monado and they'd be OP already. Seeing Shulk players destroy everyone on For Glory blows my mind since they make everything look so easy.

Honestly give any character the Monado and they'd be OP already. Seeing Shulk players destroy everyone on For Glory blows my mind since they make everything look so easy.

I was just in a team deathmatch in for glory before against two shulks and we won. It was me (olimar) and a yoshi :3

lucas speed, ganons weight, and roys neutral b would be enough to make the most op fighter of all time

Since Sonic's speed and Ganon's weight are too obvious, I'll just focus one the moves. Fox's Blaster, Bowser Jr.'s side B, ROB's up B, and Marth's down B, and I'd like Palutena's up smash for that hitbox above. Maybe not the most OP character, but definitely very annoying.

An interesting combination would be DK cargo + Ness back throw, but it makes no sense whatsoever to levitate in midair while spinning the opponent. Knocking them hard off the lip of the stage would be awesome though.

Last edited:
I was just in a team deathmatch in for glory before against two shulks and we won. It was me (olimar) and a yoshi :3

I hate playing For Glory because I suck at Smash, therefore my records are so low. I don't even think I've won over 3 matches =P

Back