• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Hey people! I don't know if this is the right place...

I will be having Elise on boxes on the 8th, let me know if you wanna grab her whatsoever!

I was wondering if maybe someone could help me? I got a dream villager move into my town, but he’s moved into a bad spot that I must have forgotten to block off. ;-;

Is there anyway to get him to move out by TTing, having someone hold him, then TT him til he moves out so I can have him back? I’m really desperate, I don’t know what to do. :c

I’ve never done this before so someone who has could please talk me through it? Do you need to have a special amiibo or something??? I’m so confused.

Last edited:
I was wondering if maybe someone could help me? I got a dream villager move into my town, but he’s moved into a bad spot that I must have forgotten to block off. ;-;

Is there anyway to get him to move out by TTing, having someone hold him, then TT him til he moves out so I can have him back? I’m really desperate, I don’t know what to do. :c

I’ve never done this before so someone who has could please talk me through it? Do you need to have a special amiibo or something??? I’m so confused.
You'll need to cycle 16 villagers out before you can get him back. Depending on who it is, I may be able to help

Is there anyway to get him to move out by TTing, having someone hold him, then TT him til he moves out so I can have him back?
You'll need to cycle 16 villagers out before you can get him back. Depending on who it is, I may be able to help
It’s Rolf, is there anything you could maybe do?

It’s Rolf, is there anything you could maybe do?
I haven't had him in my town, so I'm good to hold him for you. I'll link two guides below that are really helpful when TTing villagers out. Just remember to keep note of who has left your town once Rolf does, and once it's been 16 villagers, message me and I'll get Rolf into boxes for you.

I won't be able to jump online for another 8 or so hours (it's almost 2am here), but send me a message when you have him in boxes.

Hello, I need someone to hold Lopez for me. Please reply ASAP because i'm redoing my town and plot reseting, and i can't afford to lose Lopez 0-0

Could someone please hold my villager Molly? I‘m going to restart my town because I don’t like the map. It shouldn’t take too long!

Hello!
For anyone in need of holding a villager, please let me know and MESSAGE ME no matter when you read this. I'll try my best to help.

Back