• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Could someone hold Eugene for me while I restart? I do not want to let him outta my sight when I restart, ever!

You must have 100% Wifi Rating, 100+ Total Feedback and NO negative feedback so I can trust you perfectly.

Could someone hold Eugene for me while I restart? I do not want to let him outta my sight when I restart, ever!

You must have 100% Wifi Rating, 100+ Total Feedback and NO negative feedback so I can trust you perfectly.
Nevermind, took care of it myself.

Last edited:
Can somebody hold Skye for me? He's currently in my cycle town but I'd love to have him in my main town (he's not in boxes yet)

May someone hod my Egbert for me? I'll pay 350k when its done:)
It moving day so you'll only have today as a opportunity.
Thank you & have a great day!

Would someone be willing to hold my Lolly for me? I just need to have her transferred to my other town so as quick as you could get her in boxes I could take her back ^_^ I will pay 2 million(if that's not enough just tell me!) I can also offer items from the princess set as my game is currently in Spring.

100% wifi rating is necessary. Thank you! :3

Can someone hold Carmen for me? I bought her but I can't pick her up until July 26 but the person I bought her from can only hold her for another day or two. I'll pay 30 BTB for someone to hold her and you have to have 100% wifi rating. Please, please VM me or post on her if you can do it, she's my last dreamie and I'd hate to lose her!

Last edited:
I don't know how often this board is checked, but I need someone to hold Tiffany the snooty rabbit for me for a very short time...Lopez is leaving the town I want to put her in and they both have set move dates so I am stuck as I don't have a set hold or moving town set up yet plus I only need to swap thier places quickly but one has to go to others town first and both are at 10 with these two leaving and needing flip flopped, so need a quick holder so can hold her then switch carts and come get her after he is in her place...message or pm me if you can...

Last edited:
I only need her held for a very brief time, not sure if any fast cyclers can do this, I just need her temp out so can put Lopez there and then pick her up for his spot...putting her in a hold town would be a mess to start it and take forever to cycle her when know where she need to go already..any help appreciated.

I only need her held for a very brief time, not sure if any fast cyclers can do this, I just need her temp out so can put Lopez there and then pick her up for his spot...putting her in a hold town would be a mess to start it and take forever to cycle her when know where she need to go already..any help appreciated.

aww, i'll hold for you? i have a cycling town and i cycle pretty fast (unless someone wants me to hold their villager)

Could anyone hold Eloise for me?
You'll only need to keep her for a few days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't figure out how to delete posts, but disregard that ^^'

Help! I need somebody to hold my Diana! I can pay 50tbt, and only need her held for less than 30 minutes

Please, can someone hold my Erik? Will pay 100 TBT and you can pick any flowers you see.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that for those of you who expect villagers to move in(for example if you bought a Villager) there is a plot reset trick that can let you have some power in where the Animal will move. It's very easy, but you have to be willing to Time travel a few days, and make sure that no one you want to keep is moving out ahead of time. I don't own this method, but if anyone would like to know more from me directly then please just VM or PM me and I'll explain it. You can also search for the plot reset trick around the forum I believe. I think someone created a thread on here about it some time ago.

I have static in my cycling town. If aynone will be willing to hold him for me that'd be great.:) He's not in boxes yet, but I'm time traveling to get him in boxes. You'll just have to hold him until he decides to move out as I have 9 villagers in my regular town.

Last edited:
Back