Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Can someone hold Whitney for me? I don't really like Alfonso, and I'm not waiting forever for him to move. All I have to do is cycle 16 villagers, and then I can move her back in.

i need someone to hold my beau, too...

ah i wish i could hold him for you ;-; I would if i could </3

I need someone to hold erik for me since he's moving without my knowing ;___;

I'll hold him if you'd like o:

Would anyone hold Goose for me?

I can also hold onto Goose for you if you want c:

Can someone hold Whitney for me? I don't really like Alfonso, and I'm not waiting forever for him to move. All I have to do is cycle 16 villagers, and then I can move her back in.

I could hold her if you want o:

I'll hold them as long as you don't care about originality. ofc i won't change catchphrase and greetings though and my retail is full so no one is able to sell their furniture

I could hold her if you want o:

I'll hold them as long as you don't care about originality. ofc i won't change catchphrase and greetings though and my retail is full so no one is able to sell their furniture

That'd be great. I can start TTing her out right now if you want.

Last edited:
Looking for someone who can hold Coco for me so I can transfer her to my other town :) Please PM me if you are able to

Last edited:
Could someone hold Freya for me so I can get her though the 16 villager cycle? I accidentally made her in boxes because I had no idea she was leaving and I really don't want her to move TTATT but Isabelle said she's leaving I haven't got into the game yet but ugh TTATT she didn't even say anything but I TTed to try and get someone else out :( please help TT3TT EDIT: Nvm I found someone ;w;

Last edited:
anyone willing to hold Beau for me? :c He moved in a bad spot and I'd really like to keep him ;n;

Do you still need someone to hold him?

And could someone hold Muffy for me? I just want to move her to another town, so I could get her back quickly

Could someone please hold my Fang? I can pay in IGB, TBT or hybrids. VM me or post on here. I need him to be held for approximately 30 days.

Last edited:
I can fast hold Villigers, for a matter of hours or something. I have a cycle town.
If you need a villiger transport or something I can help. :). Tbt is preferred payment, around 70 tbt is good if you need my help.

Need somebody to hold Julian for me while I cycle 16 villagers. He moved into a really bad spot and now I'm sad.

Looking for somebody to hold onto Maple and get her into boxes asap. I want her in my second town. She is not in boxes yet and she probably won't be until someone offers to hold onto her. Please send me a PM if you're willing, and we can discuss. I may not check back here, so please message me.

Back